Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’m with you lol. Everyone sad they didn’t see em, we were sitting here frozen thinking about em.
You’ll see these pop up from time to time in that condition but not usually for that awesome price. If I had seen them sooner, I would’ve snap bought them.

Pinkdan

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
You’ll see these pop up from time to time in that condition but not usually for that awesome price. If I had seen them sooner, I would’ve snap bought them.

how can you tell condition so well
just by looking at a pic?

BarrieJ3

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 94.1%
47   3   1
I’m glad Eloe has em, he’ll build an awesome set.

Don’t usually have chipping funds but had set aside money for Angel Fire then saw these. Luckily thought too long, so new tool chest for the garage!

Looking forward to feeling up on some TRKs to see if they give me the same rush as the rest of you, then it’ll be snap buys or back to ignoring them :cautious:

edit - how crazy it’s gotten for people to be so excited about folks selling for what they bought stuff for. Tip of the hat to @Cord

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
It’s been just over a year here and I finally feel like I know immediately what I can and can’t do with certain chips and what I like and don’t like. Buying some singles recently also really helped. Unfortunately what I learned from my foray into singles was that I really liked TRKs.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Thanks, that makes sense now
Once you have handled chips in varying conditions you really get a feeling for your comfort and preference levels. And photos are much better descriptors than words because everyone uses their own scale of condition.

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm not all redneck and rubbish all the time :p
Never thought of it in that way, just not a word I hear everyday. I’d like to see if we could “fancy” some of that vocabulary into one of our next card games. It would be funny to see the facial expressions of drunk Gunnies and dufuss Purples.
Purple, do you “fancy” a lime and salt with your tequila shot or would you just like it straight? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Never thought of it in that way, just not a word I hear everyday. I’d like to see if we could “fancy” some of that vocabulary into one of our next card games. It would be funny to see the facial expressions of drunk Gunnies and dufuss Purples.
Purple, do you “fancy” a lime and salt with your tequila shot or would you just like it straight? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Worth a shot, definitely gotta get that good English accent to accompany it

gopherblue

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm not all redneck and rubbish all the time :p

thumb_redneck-word-ofthe-day-rectum-had-two-nice-four-wheelers-53245552.png

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Meet up next week in Angel Fire New Mexico. @ekricket and @travelgirl are hosting.

Dang, that's legit. I've heard of these meet ups and have always wanted to go to one or even host one myself... Bad timing with a 5 month old baby, but I can always get grandma to watch her for a weekend so my wife could play too. Definitely something for me to look into next year for sure. Thanks @Lil Tuna for the info :tup:

Lil Tuna

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Dang, that's legit. I've heard of these meet ups and have always wanted to go to one or even host one myself... Bad timing with a 5 month old baby, but I can always get grandma to watch her for a weekend so my wife could play too. Definitely something for me to look into next year for sure. Thanks @Lil Tuna for the info :tup:
Your welcome my friend. Hope to see you at one next year. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom