Nevada Jack's Micro Cash Set (1 Viewer)

card_shart

Sitting Out
Reaction score
PXL_20220929_182359403.NIGHT~2.jpg

Hello, everyone! Something special finally came in the mail today...

I was out for a while with the birth of my daughter, but now that the wife and baby are all settled we're having our first game at the new house this weekend. We will start out with 5¢/10¢ NLH, with 25¢/50¢ limit mixed games... mainly stud for now since most of them don't have too much experience with other games, but I hope to add a bit to the rotation. Since we'll be a little shorthanded this weekend it'll likely be stud for the most part, with the 5¢ getting good use as the ante/bring-in chip.

Part of my goal was to keep everything budget-friendly - 800 chips to cover 5¢/10¢ up to 50¢/$1 with all the equipment coming in under $1k. Probably the biggest "splurge" here was two double packs of Modiano Jumbo Index Texas poker cards, which I've come to love.

Thankfully, I was able to find a good deal on the table for $60 - it was worth the 2 hour drive. For chairs I bought open box fabric Costco chairs from Amazon with Da Vinci under-armrest cup holders.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and kindness in helping me start my chip collecting journey!

Congrats on the baby and the new set. Hopefully you didn't spend all of your hours searching for chips rather than sleeping! Sleep, its what new parents dream of...haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom