SOLD Nevada Hotel $5's, Adolfo's $1's, Horseshoe Club $1's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
$2,550 Shipped takes the whole lot. CONUS only.

Willing to split if all of each denomination is accounted for. (or a rare instance a trade comes my way). If split shipping to be paid by the buyer.

300 Nevada Hotel $5’s, cleaned and oiled. Mixed condition – $1,500 - Split price $500/Rack - All 3 racks SOLD

200 Adolfo’s $1’s, cleaned and oiled. Mixed condition – $600 - Split price $300/Rack

91 Horseshoe Club Quarters (4 barrels are sharp and in very good condition, the incomplete barrel has chips of varying condition, one is a horseshoe mold). - Split price $500

Dcs9vp0.jpg

JYE6qbX.jpg
Pdxu5AO.jpg

cY4dPTO.jpg
g52XHsk.jpg
uOvEwIt.jpg
ecD6aJ6.jpg

Last edited:
Yes.. yes I am… I got a rack of mint reds that I’m planning to have restamped with Gardena. Wish I knew you were letting these go a month ago! :(
Re-stamped reds will be nice too. Sorry, a bunch of stuff fell in my lap recently and I didn't think I would be selling these.

I don’t know why they all come out at the same time. Our wallets need to heal in between big purchases
I have never been able to revive mine since my marriage a few months ago. So many great opportunities and unable to participate. Frustrating. Nice catch btw with the vineyards sir, I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom