Nevada Club/Lodge owners unite! (1 Viewer)

This thread is wonderful!

I’m late to the game but this year I’ve been working on a NC set. My lineup consists of green and yellow roulette fracs (this gives me flexibility and it’s fun because they’re original NC chips). $1s are white, the $5s are pink (did y’all expect anything else :cool). And the upper end I’ll be filling out slowly.

Thanks to @liftapint for some amazing help with the roulettes and @RivieraDanny with all the amazing edge conditioning which truly brought these $1s back to life!

I was lucky enough to score 1000x $1 chips to make this set double as a real deal limit set. Once I get everything together I’ll post better pics.

Also, I’m going to be getting some more $25 chips down the road from a good friend, you know who you are
an absolute legend

Basically I couldn’t have done any of this if it wasn’t for a lot of help from really cool people here. I love you guys :love:

Cheers,
Dan

View attachment 806286
Those chips look great @Pinkdan! The $1s came out really nice.

Been meaning to take some family photos. All right…I’ll get the table out and do it.

Reading through the whole thread I’ve seen many promises by @liftapint over the years to post pics of her NL/NC set, but so far nothing. What do you think Mel? You show me yours I’ll show you mine! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/media/albums/nl-nc-fitz.1530/

@detroitdad is borrowing my orange $5s, and I just shipped my yellow and green roulettes to @Pinkdan. But the rest looks pretty accurate.

I makes me want to trade my Paulsons for more TRK. I love TRK so much.

Yep. Two racks of my tri-moons were from Mel. :cool

And after looking through her pics, I’m not really wanting to post pics of my baby set…but a deals a deal. Here they are altogether for the first time here on PCF…

2326C24F-4409-4EF8-B486-DDC15EBEF3C5.jpeg
EDE0DE94-F132-4224-B939-0914E4EC6EAA.jpeg
9FC1E036-0FD6-4155-8904-25132C6AF85A.jpeg
FA62C648-9345-4D5A-ABEF-9A6ECD5106CD.jpeg

The light is unfortunately not great. May try to take some pictures tomorrow when the sun is up.

Wow, amazing brother! Those blurples are the absolute top of the pile. Nice job!
Thanks much my friend,
It took me more than 6 years to put this set together to where I could comfortably host up to a $2/$5 cash game.
I’ve been very fortunate over the last year to finish up a few projects that ultimately I had no idea if they’d ever get to completion.
Maybe in time the motivation to finish the try-moons rack will kick in but most likely not, literally like finding a needle in a haystack at this point and taking out a second mortgage to afford them.
Ultimate goal was to build a set that worked in my game, no more no less. It’s time now to exit the hunt and just enjoy

Thanks much my friend,
It took me more than 6 years to put this set together to where I could comfortably host up to a $2/$5 cash game.
I’ve been very fortunate over the last year to finish up a few projects that ultimately I had no idea if they’d ever get to completion.
Maybe in time the motivation to finish the try-moons rack will kick in but most likely not, literally like finding a needle in a haystack at this point and taking out a second mortgage to afford them.
Ultimate goal was to build a set that worked in my game, no more no less. It’s time now to exit the hunt and just enjoy
Congrats and great determination!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom