Wanted Nevada Club Crystal Bay $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirchhausen

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking for any QTY of this glorious chip, the Nevada Club Crystal Bay $100 tri-moon. If you have any or have any leads on any I'd much appreciate a note.

Thanks!

!
1552663853460.png

I checked when I got home, I have 4 extra that I would be willing to trade. Please note my Nevada Lodge/Club set is my favourite set and is on display all the time in my poker room. So in order to trade I would need something for my set. Hope this helps.

I checked when I got home, I have 4 extra that I would be willing to trade. Please note my Nevada Lodge/Club set is my favourite set and is on display all the time in my poker room. So in order to trade I would need something for my set. Hope this helps.
Any pics of the set @woog30? Always enjoy good visuals of NL/NC sets.:tup:

What do you need for your set? I mostly have just 1s & 5s, but I do have some 500s and a couple of $1ks en route. If i don’t have what you are looking for I can be on the lookout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom