Need help choosing a $1 chip for mixed, THC (leaded) set (1 Viewer)

Having gone through a similar search a couple of times I seem to remember there being some solid options. They're easy to ignore because edge spots are cool, but theyre probably an easier to find, cheaper option.
Then again, theyre usually used, so if excellent+ is a requirement, nevermind.
You spend that kind of money building a beautiful cash set... I would want to pay a little more for spots on the $1 myself.

Having gone through a similar search a couple of times I seem to remember there being some solid options. They're easy to ignore because edge spots are cool, but theyre probably an easier to find, cheaper option.
Then again, theyre usually used, so if excellent+ is a requirement, nevermind.
I actually have 2 racks of solid blue chips that are in used condition standing in as a temporary solution...

This wound be my pick as well.

For a 3D14, how about RPC $1's? :LOL: :laugh:
I absolutely love the RPC $1 and think that is ideal spot pattern. Unfortunately I'm assuming impossible to get and are not leaded...

I’m sure I’m in the minority here but I’m not a fan of that $25 and $100 together. Relabeled it would look better, but as mixed the yellow throws it off IMO=
I hear you... my original plan was to re-label so it didn't matter at all. I also think it looks better in real life than in the pictures.

Does this help? The original VLC $5 has a diff blue spot than the HSG $1.

PXL_20220207_000055004.jpg

Does this help? The original VLC $5 has a diff blue spot than the HSG $1.

View attachment 859647
Thanks for taking the time to line that up. I have a bunch of HSG $1s too. At 1 point in time I didn't love the slightly different shades of blue spots next to each other so rules it out as an option.

I've gone back and forth about it. But ultimately I prefer the thicker spots...

I usually like thicker spots too but the blaze and yellow on the CDI $1s and their variations really pop. They'd bring some nice colors to the bottom end of the set as well, since you're already going to have a lot of white and blue.

UDgjt6n.jpg

I usually like thicker spots too but the blaze and yellow on the CDI $1s and their variations really pop. They'd bring some nice colors to the bottom end of the set as well, since you're already going to have a lot of white and blue.

UDgjt6n.jpg

Your CDI $1s seem to be darker blue than the couple I have...

20220207_115615.jpg

Attachments

• 20220207_115342.jpg
    20220207_115342.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 69
Ahhh, the great Golden Eagle dilemma. Love those chips, nice looking set man :D Some good suggestions in this thread.
Hahahah... I did catch a thread about trying to pair $1s with GEs. I'm not the first to go down this path... Hello Aztar $1 ;)

Hahahah... I did catch a thread about trying to pair $1s with GEs. I'm not the first to go down this path... Hello Aztar $1 ;)
The Aztar's are great but I do think dirty stacks will be a thing. I think I was fortunate with the 1s I had. Here's a look what I did and how they all look mixed.
PXL_20220106_181136564.jpg
PXL_20210913_201707174.jpg

You could be crazy and go full team black dollar and put those FLV's to good use.
Not a bad suggestion... I just don't think I'm a black $1 guy. If I was going with something other than blue it might be CDM $1... but damn those CDM $1s are... lets just say, "not the best value" at the moment

I do love the gold... Im also looking at the HSI 25,000 for some $500 chips.

What do you think about those blue spots with the GEs though?
The blue might be close to the same color, but a gold dollar would be unique and cool for a full GE set, the spot progression works too IMO. You kind of have to just pick a chip you like and go with it I think.

The blue might be close to the same color, but a gold dollar would be unique and cool for a full GE set, the spot progression works too IMO. You kind of have to just pick a chip you like and go with it I think.
I di think the gold is very on point for a GE set - 100%. I have been going back and forth a lot on options for a $1. Just have not fallen in love... yet.

20220207_124823.jpg
20220207_124905.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom