Wanted Need 2 CDI98 $5, not the darker red. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterTX

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
My OCD is getting the best of me, I have 2 of the darker red CDI98 $5 in my rack of my beautiful rack of radiant reds (pink looking). I am willing to trade my 2 dark reds or buy them outright. Can someone help me out? Thanksl

Reactions: DRG
image.jpg

Are these the darker or the lighter?

Can you post a "dirty stack" photo to demonstrate the difference in stacks? I might what you need.
The two top are the darker one.

Attachments

• 53A21F12-EDF7-4D73-A3E1-2627F102EE08.jpeg
    53A21F12-EDF7-4D73-A3E1-2627F102EE08.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 79
Those 2 are darker than any I have seen, even in the radiant reds there is a darker and lighter version so I believe there are 3 different shades out there.

I think @allforcharity owns both shades of the radiant red version and may have both in a photo. I have never seen that dark pink chip before.

Those 2 are darker than any I have seen, even in the radiant reds there is a darker and lighter version so I believe there are 3 different shades out there.

I think @allforcharity owns both shades of the radiant red version and may have both in a photo. I have never seen that dark pink chip before.
Mine are definitely more on the almost "neon pinkish" looking, and I have 3.5 racks of them.

Mine are definitely more on the almost "neon pinkish" looking, and I have 3.5 racks of them.
I agree but even within that Bright Pink there are variations. Above your good chips look like the ones that most would call dark while the 2 that @johnsj12 posted look like the slightly lighter version, but it is hard to tell due to lighting and camera differences. I will see if I have both when I get home, I am down to a sample set of 98 CDIs but I think I kept one of each on the $5s

I thought I had a couple that seemed lighter but since I cleaned, oiled and let them dry I can’t pick them out anymore. But I’ll take another look later to be sure.
C3DF8769-E9E5-45AA-A919-F28964A40916.jpeg

Actually all 3 singles I have are different colors
View attachment 649183
The last one on the left looks to be the closest to mine. Would gladly trade my dark ones for it and the middle or just the one on the left if you want. It's got to be closest to mine. Cause those damn dark reds stick out like a sore thumb the pic doesn't show how bad either.

Attachments

• CDI5 diff.jpg
    CDI5 diff.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 52
I took a second look at mine and I don’t think I can help. I will send you one of my spares if you can’t find others and want to trade.

I’d give you more but then I’d be in the same boat!

I would trade the one in the middle or bottom right of the singles pic. I try to keep one of each for my extensive sample set. Would love to have one of those ugly dark pink chips! Lol

I would trade the one in the middle or bottom right of the singles pic. I try to keep one of each for my extensive sample set. Would love to have one of those ugly dark pink chips! Lol
Deal, will send dark for the middle chip. A lot closer to the day glo pink that mine are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom