SOLD 43 mm CDI98 $1k/CDI98 Shaped Inlays $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonysquander

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
t3R4Du9.jpg
cM8UnGZ.jpg

ZB4VXwt.jpg
A6f4JVT.jpg

I acquired some extra 43mm IHC $1K CDI98s to offer up in trade for shaped inlay CDI98 $5 or am willing to buy the shaped inlays outright. Willing to trade 1 IHC 1K for 2 shaped inlay $5 CDI98s.

Open to hearing other potential trade offers involving the shaped inlay denominations I am looking for and have more than 1 IHC for trade if you have plenty of extra shaped inlays. Shoot me a DM to discuss.

Chip I am looking for are:

IMG_0343.jpeg

Thanks,

TS

Last edited:
Are these NAGB chips or are these original 98 Bond chips?
They appear to be part of a custom order from back in the day. Textured accurate inlays and 12.4g for IHC which I am thinking points to leaded but I still need to weigh some of my other 43mm IHCs from later in time to see

They appear to be part of a custom order from back in the day. Textured accurate inlays and 12.4g for IHC which I am thinking points to leaded but I still need to weigh some of my other 43mm IHCs from later in time to see

Here they are against a barrel of Vineyard $100’s 4 grams difference per barrel.

IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2296.jpeg

Open to all trade ideas, even if you only have one or two extra shaped inlay 5/25/100 and want to even out the trade with cash.

Making progress filling up the racks but still need more. If you just have some you want to sell LMK that too. Thanks

Hundos done! Just looking for a few $25s and about 50 $5s now. Will buy or trade for them. Thanks!

Still on the hunt for shaped $5s/$25s, cash or trade, no amount to big or too small. Thanks!

Trade bait updated. I have acquired 6 extra shaped $100s and need 6 shaped $25s (and of course need plenty of $5s). Let's make a deal for those and/or others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom