SOLD Near-Mint Live MGM Grand Las Vegas 43mm $5 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apchipper

Pair
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Two barrels of sharp 43mm $5 Baccarat chips from the Mansion at MGM Grand. Edges are sharp, very minimal flea bites, texture is still apparent on the faces. These chips are house mold, with the text “MGM GRAND” and “BACCARAT.” About a quarter of chips on the tables today are of this condition. As far as I know, they are only used in the Mansion high-limit area. One barrel is in slightly better condition than the other. A great chip for an all-43mm set, or as a large-value chip for your 5c-10c game. They seem unleaded, weighing in at about 10g each (one barrel weighs 199g). These come vacuum sealed in bags with a custom-printed 66.5mm barrel rack of my design. Asking $160 shipped US for the better barrel (pictured with the grey edge spots up), $155 shipped for the slightly worse barrel (pictured with the red chip body up), and get an extra chip (or $5 discount) if buying both. Shipping excludes insurance; buyer may request insurance at their expense. If uninsured, the transaction is complete when the package is dropped off at my local post office.

Photos below show both sides (that is, I took the photo, rotated the barrel 180 degrees, and took a second photo).

Better Barrel [pending]
IMG_5186.heic.JPGIMG_5187.heic.JPG

Slightly Worse Barrel [SOLD]
IMG_5188.heic.JPGIMG_5189.heic.JPG

Bonus Chip if you buy both
IMG_9551.heic.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom