SOLD Native Lights 1000chip Limit Set - $0.95/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwine

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Selling a 1000 chip limit Native Lights limit set for $950 SHIPPED HOLY SHIT racks not included

900x $1 primary
100x $25 secondary
2 Dealer buttons

The $1's are a wonderful creamy off-white with simple but contrasting spots. They are cleaned, and are in used but good condition with 100% standing on edge. Just worn enough for you to not be too anal about putting them in play! The $25's are dead mint.

I have included 3 barrel shots to fully capture condition:
- an above-average $1 barrel
- a one of the worst $1 barrel
- a $25 barrel

Venmo or f&f

IMG-1862.jpg
IMG-1868.jpg

9342C2B0-DB2F-43C8-83ED-E922ED403A58.jpeg

52E2BF88-B1A0-472D-B6E8-B8981F24F8A5.jpeg

IMG-1870.jpg
IMG-1871.jpg
IMG-1872.jpg

Last edited:
I just have to take a moment to comment how nice the edge spot alignment in the listing is. Not only are they "barber pole spiraled" but they also line up between barrels and racks. That is a work of art (or an indication of what you are doing during social isolation time). Seriously, well done.

I just have to take a moment to comment how nice the edge spot alignment in the listing is. Not only are they "barber pole spiraled" but they also line up between barrels and racks. That is a work of art (or an indication of what you are doing during social isolation time). Seriously, well done.

definitely have a lot of spare time on my hands. Not enough pcf tourneys happening

Price cut + free shipping. Would love to get these out today to save myself a post office trip

What a hell of a price for a new chipper, I'm still surprised these are still here. If I didn't already get my Horseshoe $1s from @Gear to use for my .25c fracs. I would have used these instead. I just wish I could find a seller like this for the Garden City poker chips :whistle: :whistling: who is really sitting on all of those damn $1 Garden City chips??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom