SOLD Nakatomi Plaza Cards Mold - Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey PCF!

I have 3 full cards mold sample sets for sale from my recent order.
12 chips comprising of a cash and tourney set - both using 39mm chips for most denominations, then 43mm for $20 cash and Bounty chips.
Note - the printing on the 43mm $20 is not perfect, so included in the set is a 39mm $20.

With only 2 full sets available - on the off chance that more than 2 people express interest, I will leave this open for 2 days then draw 3 members randomly. Please post if you'd like to be included in the draw to purchase a set.
Of course, I could be way over selling these and only get 0-3 people are interested in them anyway :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Shipping from the UK is expensive, this price is based on the chips going to CONUS but I'd imagine it's the same for most other places outside the UK.
All 12 chips - $20 shipped. PPFF preferred.

Thanks, Matt! :cool

Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 13.43.02.png
Screenshot 2022-01-10 at 13.43.15.png

Last edited:
Alrighty, thanks for all the interest.
I just used Google for random numbers based on post counts in the thread (post 2->22).

The results are in, first set of numbers from Google (no joke!!):

#17 - my post :unsure:
#8 - @Ben8257 (who already has a sample set coming!) :ninja:
#20 - also my post! WTF Google :LOL: :laugh:

Thankfully, the next 3 numbers were valid:

@AZBOARDER13
@ThePrototype
@MilouPilou1

I'll drop you guys a PM in a moment :cool Matt

Amazing set, can't make up my mind if I prefer the cash or tourney sets, both hit the mark spot on.

Amazing set, can't make up my mind if I prefer the cash or tourney sets, both hit the mark spot on.
Thank you, Sir :)
Thx for the opportunity Mattross! Die Hard IS a Christmas movie (in the top 3 all time IMnshO)! :D

Hey, how about a NP cash set NAGB next? ;)
100% a Christmas movie :cool
Maaaan not sure I could handle the pressure of an NAGB :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: may be a small give away coming up soon though :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom