My Triton table road trip score :) (1 Viewer)

Cwaters425

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I had been looking at building a table for over a month. I scoured the forums of other peoples builds, save all kinds of pictures and videos I came across and messaged numerous memebers asking them all the stupid questions and they all had no problem helping with what I asked. I was in the final stages and getting ready to go buy a router and start my build. I happened to look on Facebook and somehow I ended up on a listing for a brand new Triton table, still in the box. I messaged the lady on Wednesday and she said she had someone interested but they were supposed to “let her know” Friday if they wanted it and if so they were going to pick it up Saturday. I asked her if I could pickup Thursday would she sell it to me and she said yes. I took a vacation day from work, drove from northeast ohio, 380 miles to Deleware and picked up a brand new Triton 10-seat foldable table for a killer deal @ $600. I couldn’t be happier! It was a long day, left at 430a and got home just before 5pm only stopping twice for a quick restroom break and to fill up the Sierra Denali. Apparently she bought it for her son to take back to his college house, but it wouldn’t fit in his SUV and they couldn’t return it. This thing is brand spanking new, I’m super stoked!

Attachments

• IMG_1697.jpeg
    IMG_1697.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1698.jpeg
    IMG_1698.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1699.jpeg
    IMG_1699.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 149
I had been looking at building a table for over a month. I scoured the forums of other peoples builds, save all kinds of pictures and videos I came across and messaged numerous memebers asking them all the stupid questions and they all had no problem helping with what I asked. I was in the final stages and getting ready to go buy a router and start my build. I happened to look on Facebook and somehow I ended up on a listing for a brand new Triton table, still in the box. I messaged the lady on Wednesday and she said she had someone interested but they were supposed to “let her know” Friday if they wanted it and if so they were going to pick it up Saturday. I asked her if I could pickup Thursday would she sell it to me and she said yes. I took a vacation day from work, drove from northeast ohio, 380 miles to Deleware and picked up a brand new Triton 10-seat foldable table for a killer deal @ $600. I couldn’t be happier! It was a long day, left at 430a and got home just before 5pm only stopping twice for a quick restroom break and to fill up the Sierra Denali. Apparently she bought it for her son to take back to his college house, but it wouldn’t fit in his SUV and they couldn’t return it. This thing is brand spanking new, I’m super stoked!
That’s awesome! Great price. I had similar story. Found one 30 minutes from me for $750 brand new. Guy bought for friend and he moved out of country. Was in box too.
First game next week!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom