Cancelled My THC Hot Pink 50¢ for your THC 25¢ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGA PRO

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have two racks of Hot Pink Longhorn 50¢ that I'm looking to trade for quarters. Would prefer to trade for same color but will entertain any color.

tempImageunH8Uo.png

Last edited:
Cleaned by the best! Just say the word and they can make a trip home :)
Never brother, they are yours! But definitely consider that trade for Railroad Pass quarters. They are amazing! Someday hoping to get to 200 of those!
20211027_193825.jpg

And yes your minty Biltmores are safe and sound! Trying to get to seven colors with 200 each someday, Currently have 6.

I ha
Never brother, they are yours! But definitely consider that trade for Railroad Pass quarters. They are amazing! Someday hoping to get to 200 of those!
View attachment 852199
And yes your minty Biltmores are safe and sound! Trying to get to seven colors with 200 each someday, Currently have 6.
I have never asked Ben for anything because I know better… but damn do you make it hard, brother!

View attachment 852199
He's down but I'm too hesitant to pull the trigger :p

He's down but I'm too hesitant to pull the trigger :p
I honestly think they are a fair trade, but that all depends on your game. I love the Longhorns but here in Maryland most of our games are $.25/$.50, sure $.50/$.50 is similar but not what we do. In VA we play $.50/$1 but our brother @Seeking Alpha Social Club has more chip sets (like us) than he knows what to do with! Lol

Those Longhorns are absolutely perfect, if anyone is considering moving up to $.50/$1 over $.25/$.50 this would be a no brainer for me. Just my 2 cents. Seems like many on the forum are running $.50/$1... maybe we are just "behind in the times" but we still enjoy the quarter game here.

I honestly think they are a fair trade, but that all depends on your game. I love the Longhorns but here in Maryland most of our games are $.25/$.50, sure $.50/$.50 is similar but not what we do. In VA we play $.50/$1 but our brother @Seeking Alpha Social Club has more chip sets (like us) than he knows what to do with! Lol

Those Longhorns are absolutely perfect, if anyone is considering moving up to $.50/$1 over $.25/$.50 this would be a no brainer for me. Just my 2 cents. Seems like many on the forum are running $.50/$1... maybe we are just "behind in the times" but we still enjoy the quarter game here.
It also had to do with the relative rarity of RRP fracs vs longhorns. Almost never see RRP for sale or trade even. Makes me feel like I prob would never see them again.

It also had to do with the relative rarity of RRP fracs vs longhorns. Almost never see RRP for sale or trade even. Makes me feel like I prob would never see them again.
I know a few members with more than two racks of RRP quarters, and a couple more with a rack plus. I only know of about 3 1/2 racks of Longhorns, but I am sure there are more out there. I do believe the RRP are older and many of the stamps are worn, more color variance between the pinks while the Longhorns are all awesome (still a bit of color variation but not as significant) Again lots of ways of looking at that one. Personally I say keep what works best for your game, value wise I think maybe if the RRP stamps are in fantastic condition they might be worth a bit more, but still definitely in the same ball park. All of the Hot Pink fracs are extremely difficult to find anymore. Buying them again would definitely be no easy chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom