My Sticker Mule labeling experience (2 Viewers)

danwmson

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my experience with Sticker Mule. I recently bought a set of 12 stripes and wanted to get labels custom printed for them. I went thru all the usual sites for custom poker chip labels etc, including gear ( he was just too overbooked btw). When I stumbled upon a custom sticker maker called Sticker Mule. They are not in the poker chip labeling business, but custom stickers for just about anything. Amazing reviews so I decided to email them. Within hours I received an email back. The customer service from these folks was absolutely amazing. From beginning to end actually. They had me sold from the first email. Just from the prompt service and kindness. She informed me yes they are vinyl labels that are then laminated. They cut the sticker to whatever you send them. It could be a sticker of Superman and they would cut around the pic. In other words I was convinced they would be centered labels in a circle verses printed on a circle which always leave room for error. I went ahead and ordered enough labels for the set I was trying to complete. The issue was they only let you order in quantities of 10. I only needed 25 sheets. But had to order 30.

When they arrived less than a week later, I was amazed of the quality. Freaking awesome. I can't say enough about them. Beautiful.
A few weeks went by and I wanted another batch for another set. This time on their website I noticed a different size that I didn't notice last time. Last time I ordered 8.5" x 11" and was limited a little. Anyways to make a too long story shorter... If you order their custom sticker sheet and click the custom size button, you can pick any size paper to print on. I emailed them and asked how large the paper would be for 100 1" circles... 12" x 12" is what they said. Ok so for 10 sheets of that would cost $97. With free shipping and will receive in less than 10 days... Vinyl, laminated... 1000 labels... For 500 chips... $97? That's less than 10¢ a label... I saved like $40 doing thier custom size sheets... The key is to get all the different labels on one sheet and only order 10 sheets.
Anyways... Just want to share my experience, and I can't say how happy I am with the entire experience with them. I love my labels. And I will really love my second set at an even cheaper price!!!
Top quality company. Check them out!

Attachments

• 20210330_175535.jpg
    20210330_175535.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 20210330_175147.jpg
    20210330_175147.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,876
  • 20210330_181520.jpg
    20210330_181520.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,844
  • 20210403_085656.jpg
    20210403_085656.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 2,013
If it was Sticker Donkey it would have been perfect.

Interesting options. I wonder how the clear stickers would turn out for faux shaped inlay designs.

Also the holographic print would offer some unique design opportunities.

Thanks for sharing!

Very interesting. I see their stickers are vinyl, but I don’t see any laminate options...I wonder if that’s an option.

I was poking around the site. It looks like minimum size might be 25mm (~1inch)? So 7/8 labels may not be possible?

I saw that too, but there is a custom option...wonder if 7/8” is an option
I tried inputting 22mm (approximation of 7/8) and it pops up a note indicating 25mm is the min size.

It may be worth reaching out to see if a smaller size is possible. They seem to be able to cut custom shapes so you'd think a smaller circle cut could be possible.

I had asked and 1" is the smallest. And to answer the question they are laminated. Yes. As far as I know there is no option to not have them laminated.

@DuffCal introduced me to sticker mule for all kinds of things from coasters to key chains. They are great site for any swag for your own branding.

... But using them for poker chip labels. Why the hell didn't I think of that before! Yes, I have to agree that their customer service is amazing.

Has anyone tried their image to vector service? That's something I would be very interested in in order to get a piece of artwork turned into a vector that I can then print out on labels and put on chips.

An update on my current order. Last night when I got home I sent them my designs and quantity of each label I needed to complete one full sheet. This custom size sheet will cost $126 for 10 sheets. 1280 labels. 9.8¢ each.
Anyways I sent the design probably at 4pm. By 1am they emailed me my proof. Do they sleep? Are they not human? This company really is amazing. They are in colorado. I placed my order this morning, as the proof was perfect, and the labels will arrive in 8 days. Sticker Mule Rocks!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-064623_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20210505-064623_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 672
An update on my current order. Last night when I got home I sent them my designs and quantity of each label I needed to complete one full sheet. This custom size sheet will cost $126 for 10 sheets. 1280 labels. 9.8¢ each.
Ah, this was actually a question I had; namely, how did you get different labels on a single sheet since their website doesn't allow this. You had to contact them directly for this before placing the order?

Ah, this was actually a question I had; namely, how did you get different labels on a single sheet since their website doesn't allow this. You had to contact them directly for this before placing the order?
So I did the sticker sheet option. And yes, you can put as many stickers of whatever on one sheet. You can either do it yourself or what I did was send them my pics and let them do it. I just told them how many of each color I wanted and they made it happen. From what I experienced is they will bend over backwards to make you walk away happy. Answered all my questions, you can make changes etc... Really great company.

textured lamination possible ?
I'm not sure. I didn't ask... Possible maybe? Just send them an email...they respond super fast.

Possible to take some close up macro shots of the stickers?

To get a sense of the print quality and texture of the stickers?
I can try when I get home. For whatever reason my pics look terrible once I loaded them into this forum. The pics look great on my phone. Lol. But I can tell you the print quality is amazing. Keep in mind these guys do custom labels for businesses etc, they do everything from bumper stickers to huge wall decals. Check their website reviews. I don't think I saw one disappointed customer. Really really great image and a quality sticker. My first order of over 1600 labels, not one was bad, everyone of them was perfectly centered, perfect print quality. I can't say enough about my experience. Check out their site, they have videos etc showing their process, the quality etc.

Do you have to have your own artwork ready, or will they help design/create it?

I might have just placed a small order as well. Nothing crazy but I did grab some hologram stickers with my league logo. If others around here have used these people before then I think I've got some samples around the house already and they look pretty good from a print quality standpoint.

For the Canadians, they billed me in CAD and offered free shipping (more like, included shipping in price but whatever) The ordering process and pricing setup is really well done. You do need finished artwork to send, but they've got some tools on their site to help with that if you don't have art ready.

1620312693417.png

Any registration issues? I.e. were all the designs centered reasonably correctly within the cut stickers?

So since they only print laminated labels, wil chips need to be milled or inlay removed for RHC? Or will label over work with existing inlays? I don’t want spinners

Hey guys, I reached out to customer service to get some answers you all have. Hope this helps:

Thanks for posting in the forum! We appreciate it!

I'll pass this along to our team and see if they'd want to post in the forum. That said, we are always available to answer questions if they want to email help@stickermule.com.

While we have a minimum requirement of 1" x 1" for our individually cut stickers, we can sometimes accommodate smaller sizes in basic shapes on our sticker sheets. If someone needs a smaller size, I'd recommend they reach out to have us review their files and help set up the order.

Here is some other information that may be helpful. All of our stickers are printed on premium vinyl with a permanent adhesive and matte finish. They are coated with a protective laminate that makes them resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water. They can even be safely run through a dishwasher. Here's a video on their durability.

Our stickers are 8.3 mils in total thickness.

We're unable to help create designs at this time. For assistance, I'd recommend a service like either of these options: 99designs.com or fiverr.com. If you have an existing design that needs small changes, we may be able to help.

Let us know if you have any further questions or need anything else!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom