My poker strategy- I have none (1 Viewer)

99%evil

Straight
Reaction score
Now sober, I can just say I suck and play too loose.

Last edited:
Oh I raise with it like it's aces - every time. I've hit more straight flushes with 4,6 than any other hand. It is my fav hand. Easy to let go, so much fun when you get a piece.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with playing a loose style as long as you recognize that's what you're doing and don't bleed yourself dry chasing everything you hit.

It can be really satisfying to outplay tight ABC players with "garbage" hands, and then watch them unravel and spew 5 buy-ins trying to get you back.

I lied, I took a week and a half off… I can’t quit you- some gay cowboy once said.

Turned my foldometer up just a tweak and stopped playing total trash hands… for the most part. I’ll still raise preflop with 6,4 unsuited, theyre my poor man’s aces. Pray to the poker gods for 357 rainbow flops. But I’ve been a bit more disciplined the past few weeks, have had more winning sessions than losers. Actually only one small losing session.

So the moral of the story is, I learned nothing and will keep doing what I do.

Nothing wrong with playing loose as long as you're playing that way exploitatively in response to other players.

Nothing wrong with playing loose as long as you're playing that way exploitatively in response to other players.
That's kind of the philosophy, play loose against tight players ... and vice versa- but that's pretty much standard strategy

“You have to decide what chips to eat at the table”

-Doyle Brunson, maybe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom