My Mixed Paulson's Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I wanted to build a Pharaoh's set. They are my first love of chips. I knew of Pharaoh's before I joined PCF. I didn't know my love for them until handling them.

It got too expensive. I could not source enough of all the denoms, but I have managed to scrape a playable mixed set. I know people hate this mould but I love it. I have '05 CDIs, Classics, and Pharaoh's all mixed in. The WTCH T5K goes wonderfully with the rest in the absence of a $5K chip in the line. Perhaps mould sacrilege here too!

Paulson's sacrilege to the purists out there, but not for me. I love this set and cant wait to get them in play...now the pr0n...
DSC01202.JPG
DSC01203.JPG
DSC01204.JPG

Special Thanks to @Han Trinh who helped me big time to put this together.

SPECIAL EDIT : My apologies @Ben8257 for not mentioning how much you helped me secure the cool plaques which give the set an extra level for sure. Thanks buddy!

Last edited:
I wanted to build a Pharaoh's set. They are my first love of chips. I knew of Pharaoh's before I joined PCF. I didn't know my love for them until handling them.

It got too expensive. I could not source enough of all the denoms, but I have managed to scrape a playable mixed set. I know people hate this mould but I love it. I have '05 CDIs, Classics, and Pharaoh's all mixed in. The WTCH T5K goes wonderfully with the rest in the absence of a $5K chip in the line. Perhaps mould sacrilege here too!

Paulson's sacrilege to the purists out there, but not for me. I love this set and cant wait to get them in play...now the pr0n...
View attachment 318538View attachment 318539View attachment 318540

I use the WTHC 5ks with all Pharaohs and I think they match very well since Pharaohs have different icon inlays and they all have same edge pattern.

It's amazing, I found this thread where I had originally posted my first mixed "Paulson chips" mold tournament set. Sold that lot in pieces.

I recently dove back in, got myself another set...here is some pr0n bumping....

IMG_20200601_185821.jpg
IMG_20200601_185710.jpg
IMG_20200601_185801.jpg
IMG_20200601_185720.jpg
IMG_20200601_185656.jpg

There are 60 x WTHC T5Ks in transit to me to cap this breakdown!

Woot woot!!! Re-united my Paulson Pharaoh's with some WTHC T5Ks! I've always liked the WTHC T5K as the "fill in" chip for the Paulson Pharaoh's set. I know the NCV Blue is popular and all, perhaps even prettier, but I prefer the nice label and red ink T5000 denom of this gray/silver WTHC T5K instead.
IMG_20200807_161938.jpg
IMG_20200807_161932.jpg

They fit so well with this set!
Woot woot!!! Re-united my Paulson Pharaoh's with some WTHC T5Ks! I've always liked the WTHC T5K as the "fill in" chip for the Paulson Pharaoh's set. I know the NCV Blue is popular and all, perhaps even prettier, but I prefer the nice label and red ink T5000 denom of this gray/silver WTHC T5K instead.
View attachment 504958View attachment 504959

Those look sharp. Did you oil them?
I'm an oiling fanatic and believer.

However, these haven't been oiled. Not by me anyways. I received them and they were dirty but in excellent condition.

I handwashed EACH chip by hand with the Dawn and toothbrush routine. Dried. Racked back up and what you see are the results. The $1K cleaned up the best.

I'm an oiling fanatic and believer.

However, these haven't been oiled. Not by me anyways. I received them and they were dirty but in excellent condition.

I handwashed EACH chip by hand with the Dawn and toothbrush routine. Dried. Racked back up and what you see are the results. The $1K cleaned up the best.
Nav... did you just respond to an almost 2 month old reply on your own thread??? Lmao

Sorry to leave you hanging for a few minu... I mean decade! Finally got around to replying!!

You know I'm just messing with ya brother!!

View attachment 318538View attachment 318539View attachment 318540

SPECIAL EDIT : My apologies @Ben8257 for not mentioning how much you helped me secure the cool plaques which give the set an extra level for sure. Thanks buddy!
Do these say Paulson around the edge or do these have the top hat and cane?

Nav... did you just respond to an almost 2 month old reply on your own thread??? Lmao

Sorry to leave you hanging for a few minu... I mean decade! Finally got around to replying!!

You know I'm just messing with ya brother!!
Got me brother!!!!!

Somehow, i missed the post and still felt compelled to answer. Terrible on my part and I am sorry @Avalanche . I mean well.

Slower than molasses though i may be

This mold doesn't get a ton of love round these parts. But amazing chips!! Awesome colors too! Always plan on my CDIs to be part of our line up!!

Nav tried to walk away... though he was too good for them, but left a hole in his heart and came back! Haha

Truly awesome breakdown also the second time around Nav!! Just need 40 more T25s for 2 full tables of 12/12/9/9/2 T25k deep starting stacks!!

Nav tried to walk away... though he was too good for them, but left a hole in his heart and came back! Haha

Yea bro! You know it. You were a huge part of that journey and it did hurt to sell it. I was too hasty.

So lucky that timing and opportunity presented itself to see me through a second time.

When covid releases my game someday, these will be the inaugural chips for my leagues first game back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom