Wanted My Jumer's Needs (Primary Snappers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotus777

Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hello All,

Looking for the following to complete my Jumers set. Thanks for looking.

Primary Snappers ($2.50) new and like new condition - x 99
Primary ($1s) new and like new condition - x 100 90
Primary ($25s) like new condition to VG+ - x 30 10 (1 barrel purchased)
done
Primary ($100s) new and like new condition - x 19 (done)
Primary ($500) new and like new condition - x 4

I've bought some samples of these hence the odd numbers, will take full barrels and racks if needed.

Last edited:
I got an extra barrel of hundos, but not new condition. You’re welcome to it
FD274EA5-20DF-4D91-9EBE-C353DE4FCE32.jpeg

Hello All,

Looking for the following to complete my Jumers set. Thanks for looking.

Primary Snappers ($2.50) new and like new condition - x 99
Primary ($1s) new and like new condition - x 100
Primary ($25s) like new condition to VG+ - x 30 (pending 1 barrel)
Primary ($100s) new and like new condition - x 19 (pending all)
Primary ($500) new and like new condition - x 9
Primary ($1000) like new condition - x 5

I've bought some samples of these hence the odd numbers, will take full barrels and racks if needed.
I could use more primary hundreds, if you need a splitter give me a shout; only looking for new chips but might be able to take on the cost of barrels

Just take my set lol, meet all your needs!
I can barely fit another rack in my drawer before my wife rips my head off. I'm walking on a very thin line as it is. I think she's seen like 15 different packages arrive in this past month.
You would probably save a few more years off my life if you sold me 1 rack of the prim $1s LOL.

I can barely fit another rack in my drawer before my wife rips my head off. I'm walking on a very thin line as it is. I think she's seen like 15 different packages arrive in this past month.
You would probably save a few more years off my life if you sold me 1 rack of the prim $1s LOL.
Just tell her these are oreo cookies

There were only 4 racks of Jumers fracs sold by the chiproom. I think one person owns them all, doubtful he is selling.

Primary and secondary snappers do exist, but I only think they have come to the resale market a couple of times since the sale.

You might consider editing your want ad title and description to just the Snappers.

There were only 4 racks of Jumers fracs sold by the chiproom. I think one person owns them all, doubtful he is selling.

Primary and secondary snappers do exist, but I only think they have come to the resale market a couple of times since the sale.

You might consider editing your want ad title and description to just the Snappers.
Appreciate your input, but I’ll wait it out, even if it might be the impossible lol. Don’t want to settle for the secondary snappers. That one guy is bound to crack, would even be interested in used primary snappers over new secondaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom