Cancelled My IOC extras for your.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Saw @RivieraDanny trade ads like this and thought it was a good idea, particularly for me since I’m still learning what’s out there.

Don’t want to sell these so I’m inclined to hold on to them as part of an unnecessarily large set but just in case, thought I’d post these extras up to see if anybody had interest in a trade.

Open to PM’s offering really anything but off the top of my head, I’d be interested in most makeup/breakdown of the grail chips (BTP, ES, AS).

Would also love more of the IOC snappers (either version) shown in the pics

Plan on posting pr0n post on the IOC thread later this week once the last few racks come in, for anybody that likes looking at them as much as me haha
DE24EBAC-B7C5-4FE0-AF9A-1718F0E6B44D.jpeg
6185FE60-1907-4E40-9C3C-FDDFF3AA0810.jpeg
6EF193D0-223A-45AE-AB35-7654F345F64C.jpeg
81ACCEB3-1CCF-4269-81EF-7FAE3F7776DD.jpeg

Then there’s no need to @ him publicly. PM him directly, otherwise I might not be the only one refusing to deal with you in the future.

The hell is this for? Seems like you’re being an asshole trying to demoralize John for not selling some chips to you.
Then there’s no need to @ him publicly. PM him directly, otherwise I might not be the only one refusing to deal with you in the future.
Somewhat of a sensitive reaction on your end, wouldn't you say?

Funny enough, my PM’s are open as well. This is not an episode of Desperate Housewives. Have some courage and approach me directly next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom