My gift to you: Poker-Sized Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Jeff

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Everybody needs cut cards. I thought I was ordering 3 pair, and I got 3 sets of 10. o_O Doh.

Post 1 number (for the color combination pair)...one choice per person. As soon as they're all spoken for, I'll ask for your address and the cut cards will be on their way. Free, gratis. I'll even pay for the stamp.

ONLY post in the thread, the choices will be granted based on order posted.

1. Black/White - Mental Nomad
2. Black/White - jja412
3. Black/White - Stocky
4. Black/White - Forty4
5. Black/White - k9dr
6. Black/White - Ronoh

7. Blue/Red - p5woody
8. Blue/Red - lnlver
9. Blue/Red - weckedy

10. Blue/Yellow - JFCJ
11. Blue/Yellow - Cdn Beer Lvr
12. Blue/Yellow - joker80

13. Red/Yellow - Bentax1978
14. Red/Yellow - Payback
15. Red/Yellow - BGinGA

Last edited:
Jeff mark me down for a red/yellow #14. I just had a red one break apart last game from usage. Whenever I see you next is fine. Thanks!

3 please. Happy to pay shipping if you allow international scum ;)

I have no need for poker size, but thanks and hopefully someone else can benefit.

One more and we're set for addresses.

But I do want to know where you ordered these were so cheap that the price for 15 sets was so reasonable that you thought it was a fair price for 3 sets.

So where did you get these? Must have been cheap to accidentally order 30 of them
I have finally got into bridge sized cards and I ordered a bunch of set-ups. The poker sized cut cards were my mistake when I ordered online. The expense was a small part of the order.

I have finally got into bridge sized cards and I ordered a bunch of set-ups. The poker sized cut cards were my mistake when I ordered online. The expense was a small part of the order.
Do you need bridge size? I think I have a few extras I could send back to you to repay the favor.

Do you need bridge size? I think I have a few extras I could send back to you to repay the favor.
Very nice of you, but I ordered a bunch when I squared away the mistake with my original order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom