Cancelled My Empress Joliet $5's (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernielomax

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have a lonely rack of Empress Joliet
LKD9YNK.jpg

Things I am looking for:

1 Rack of Eagle $5’s
2 Racks Horseshoe Gardena $1’s (so I don’t have to murder two racks of VLV 10’s)
Las Olas Racks (any denom) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Other interesting trades.
Not for sale. Thanks

JD1TMot.jpg

Last edited:
I have a lonely rack of Empress Joliet
LKD9YNK.jpg

Things I am looking for:

1 Rack of Eagle $5’s
2 Racks Horseshoe Gardena $1’s (so I don’t have to murder two racks of VLV 10’s)
Las Olas Racks (any denom) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Other hot lead.
Not for sale. Thanks

JD1TMot.jpg
Yes please
Don’t murder the VLV $10:):):)

Oooohhh la la!

Wish I had me something to trade ya! If ever, they might come up for sale, this is one rack I’d come out of retirement for. I’m always eager to grow my own Empress set..

IMG_1859.jpeg

Good luck with a trade. They deserve to be united with some siblings or the like!

Yes please
Don’t murder the VLV $10:):):)
The public outcry from one PCF member on the murdering VLV $10's has given me pause and I will at least "try" to get some Horseshoe Gardena $1's for a bit.

It is a known fact that Eagle $1's would be vastly superior in all areas to VLV $10's.

@buffalojim - if you still need sharp Empress $5s, you may need to go on a scavenger hunt for some Las Olas chips :)
A scavenger hunt will likely come up empty. The search for additional Las Olas chips requires a hero. ;)

Definitely going to be a challenge finding better fun chip $5's that work with the mint Las Olas $25's. Even a stack of Eagle $5's and Empress $5's are about a half chip shorter.

I have the same issue here. Look at the yellow and red chips. I finally moved to blue to the $25 slot (blue chip special) and that took care of it. Not using the green or yellow looks like. Think I’m going to do the BpOE stamp for consistency.

IMG_0611.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom