My Custom ABCgiftsandawards micro cash set (1 Viewer)

Kensco

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
100 - 1¢
130 - 5¢
170 - 25¢
210 - $1
120 - $5
20 - $20

750 chips totaling $1,260 for hold e'm games ranging from 1¢ / 2¢ to 25¢ / 50¢ blinds, as well as low ante dealer's choice games.

USoP100.jpg
USoP101.jpg
USoP102.jpg
USoP103.jpg
USoP104.jpg
USoP105.jpg
USoP106.jpg
USoP107.jpg
USoP108.jpg
USoP109.jpg
USoP110.jpg
USoP111.jpg

The rock steady stack on the left are pennies from my ABC set, the stack on the right was manufactured by someone else. Both stacks are fifty chips high.

These are really nice looking.

Rare to see penny chips, especially ones that look that nice :)

Wow...I *really* like these! Love seeing super micro stakes chips (pennies!!!), and love seeing quality art and execution. Nice set! Wish this was stock set option to buy somewhere.

I can't seem to get the ["+] button to work, so @ Psypher100:

Thanks. I don't know they'd have that much appeal to the masses, but I sure like them.

Last edited:
How much per chip was this set?

I knew I could figure out the "quote" thing given enough time!

As I recall, when I ordered these, chips in the 500-999 qty range were in the 70¢ bracket. I just looked at ABC's custom chip page and see the 39mm Non-aligned are currently at .84/per.

I also see Gene has moved the 43mm, 47mm, and 49mm options onto the custom chip page!!

Those are nothing but a huge pile of awesomeness. Nice work, and thank you for sharing shots of them!

Nice, rock-solid set, Kensco. Who made the wigglies?

This is a really cool concept and looks to be nicely executed. Do you have any current pictures or ones that show all of the barrels? Would love to see how the edges turned out in stacks.

Nice set! I adore that you made pennies... fantastic!

EDIT: was also interesting to see the variance in ceramic chips as far as stackability. I knew there were differences, but- wow! “Like bricks!”

This is a really cool concept and looks to be nicely executed. Do you have any current pictures or ones that show all of the barrels? Would love to see how the edges turned out in stacks.

Just searched my pictures and no, I do not. But I will later today/tonight!

Awesome set. Great designs and some lovely subtle edge spots. When are you getting them into play?

Very nice chips! Congrats!
Question: How on earth do you buy-in and cash-out at nano-stakes (I guess, electronically?)

@Venturalvn

If I were drawing these up today, I would use a wider single color edge spot in lieu of the suits. They don't look so bad where there is good contrast but IRL they are very small, and on the five there is such a lack of contrast you can't see the club pip on the edge.

View attachment 410379View attachment 410380View attachment 410381View attachment 410382View attachment 410383View attachment 410384View attachment 410385View attachment 410387View attachment 410388View attachment 410389
I definitely see your points but I have to say it's a fun idea for edgespots where ceramics are concerned and I'm a fan of a fun and interesting way to do it that differs from the attempted matching edges on many ceramics (my own included).

You should try to post some pics of these in play if they ever hit the felt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom