My cards (2 Viewers)

Whiteside

Pair
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1426434174437.jpg
From left to right: Modiano Texas Poker, Fournier 2826, Modiano Bridge Club (standard index), Modiano Bridge Club (large index), Copag 1546 Bridge (standard), Copag 1546 Poker (jumbo), Modiano Cristallo, Modiano Platinum Acetate (poker/jumbo), Fournier 2800.

Nice collection - and great to have all of these in a big picture for reference.

Also, my Da Vinci Poker Size Jumbo Index (Persianos), which I broke in last night, look identical to the Modiano Texas Poker pictured here. (No accident, same manufacturer.)

The Modiano Texas Poker cards are my favourites. Also got two decks of the Aristo cards on the way.

Updated with backs.

From left to right: Modiano Cristallo, Modiano Texas Poker, Fournier 2826, Modiano Bridge Club (standard index), Modiano Bridge Club (large index), Copag 1546 Bridge (standard), Copag 1546 Poker (jumbo), Aristo Club Poker (jumbo), Modiano Platinum Acetate (poker/jumbo), Fournier 2800, Copag 4 Color Poker (jumbo).

what are your favorites?

do you have different favorites to shuffle/deal/handle as player

I've become quite a fan of the Fournier 2826 cards but I also still very much like the Modiano Texas Poker cards for all-round good value and quality.

For some reason I don't much care for the standard index in my games, but I do only play NLHE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom