Trade My: 1 rack of minty Golden Eagle $5s, for... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I have decided not to use my Golden Eagles in my mixed cash set, so I'm going to let them go. I only found a single rack of them.

Before posting it for sale or auction, thought I'd try to use it to trade for other things I'm looking for. This is a fairly comprehensive list of things I'm looking for. Details of the deal would need to be worked out (for example, I'm looking for a rack of minty Pick Hobson fracs...but a rack of those for a rack of Golden Eagles is not a 1-to-1 trade, obviously). But if you have something on my want list, let's talk trade!

My: 100 x Golden Eagle $5s

Looking for:;
ES fracs, $1s, $5, $100, $500
ES prim tourney chips (T25, T100, T1000)
ES sec tourney chips
Pacific Star, any denom
100 x Aztar $0.50
100 x Aztar $100
Condado Beach $500s
Bourbon Street $5s
4 x ACF Paulson tourney T100
100 x Pick Hobson $0.50
King's Castle chips, $5s mostly, but maybe others
Suicide Kings
King's Crown blue inlaid $1s, and tri-moon $5s
Mirage Springs, anything
ACF plaques: 5k and 10k (the gold ones).
Starlite cash chips

Also entertaining offers for BOH that are hard to find. Lower priority right now though.

Wow, from this list, you'd never know that I'm trying to downsize my collection considerably. But I am...consolidate.
First to go...Golden Eagle $5s. Who wants to trade?

Photos of the Golden Eagles later, when I don't have a sleeping pup on my lap :)

OMG, I hope my pup isn't going to get THAT big!!

From the looks of the size of her paws already, I think she might :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Looking at the size of the paws on that cutie she's going to be pretty good size. I'd say you'll be in deep for dog food over a years time.

She'll be worth it though. :cool:

OMG, I hope my pup isn't going to get THAT big!!
Up to 95 lbs, lifespan of 12-18 years. That's a lot of dog food chips. :D

I order three 50 lb. bags plus a case of canned food (not counting treats) every month for our pack of four.

Remember if you trade for cash I have dibs!:):):)

Thats right! Thanks for reminding me. Several people have reached out recently wanting to buy them.

So there you go....everyone else doesn't have a chance at them for cash...so find something on my list!!

Up to 95 lbs, lifespan of 12-18 years. That's a lot of dog food chips. :D

I order three 50 lb. bags plus a case of canned food (not counting treats) every month for our pack of four.

BG, I need to get you into cash games so I can meet the pups and have a game with you!

Yes, MO. Sorry. I'll change OP to specify. I'm hoping to use my Aztar MO set as a tourney set too, by adding some ACF plaques to my Aztar set...but really could use more $100s to make it happen.

The key with Golden Eagles is you need at least 2 racks. GL with the trade!

1540344097670.png1540344276288.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom