Trade (Murdered) Mint Pick Hobson & Money Tree Fivers; Kings Crown Hundos for Leaded TRK Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yub nub intensifies.gif

I'm not going to post pictures of the faces because, as per the title, these are murdered... and I know some of you will lose your shit!

I don't regret murdering them, however, I am changing direction and now intend to put together a solid TRK tournament set (as opposed to the cash set I had planned originally).

Absolutely no idea what the "value" of these are without their inlays, but obviously @Gear can work his magic to a certain extent — although I realise they'll never feel the same.

However, they are still near mint / mint TRKs, and you probably won't care about replacement inlays when you're dragging them towards you having won a pot!

View attachment 906055

We've got:

83 x Pick Hobson Fivers (82 murdered)
10 x Money Tree Fivers (10 murdered)
1 x Pick Hobson Hundo (Murdered)
10 x Kings Crown Hundos (1 murdered)

In return, I'm looking for two separate near mint / mint racks of leaded TRK solids in any colour apart from green or white (as I have a rack of each already).

If they're milled already, great. If not, then I'd probably want the milling costs covered as part of the trade.

I'm essentially looking to trade my rack for two of yours... which I think is a fair deal, all things considered.

Any questions, my DMs are open.

Best,

Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom