Moxie Poker Tour Official Thread (3 Viewers)

Well, I used that example because I know 10 entries pays three.

Seems weird that a 6 person tournament with no rebuys pays 2 (or 1 ?) and a 6 person tournament with 4 rebuys pays 3...

Give 2020 the bird on it's way out the door with a PLO8 deepstack! $30 includes includes $10 bounty. Tonight at 8:25 PM EST! Unlimited re-entries and late registration available for 90 minutes! Host: Mike

We usually get between 12 and 15 players and have had as many as 30 total entries before. Great fun!

]

Awesome tourney, unfortunately have plans tonight, good luck everyone and Happy New Year !

PLO8 Deepstack tonight at 7:30 EST! $25 entry fee includes a $5 bounty. Unlimited re-entries for the first 90 minutes. Host: Mike

Lately we've been getting around 15 people and 25+ total entries. Register early to encourage others to join!
Ahhhhh man, this sounds like just what the Dr. ordered. Have a schedule conflict. Hopefully can sneak before late period closes.

NLHE Super Deepstack tonight at 8:00 PM EST! $50 entry fee with up to two rebuys and a FREE add on at the end of the 90 minute rebuy period for all remaining players. 15 minute levels. Host: Mike

Note: Be sure to check the 'auto add on' box to make sure you get your add on. No refunds or sympathy for anyone who fails to securwe their bonus chips.

@Forever to Thee
@MrCatPants
@Beakertwang
@toynoob
@IaHawk
@shorticus
@davin
@binisha
@doughboy63
@TheWhiteJZ
@Highli99
@Beanz
@WedgeRock
@StewbieDoo
@chicubs1988
@Jeevansluck
@slurpeee
@Lucks7Shadow

Glad you brought this to my attention. Otherwise I'd never have believed that @upNdown made it this deep in a tournament.

Yes Dave will handle payouts - I'll make sure he's aware of the chop.

Thanks Mike. I've got alot of the phone numbers labeled but still not everyones. We shove/folded and ended it really quick. Looks like my 1/2 came through perfectly this morning. Fun tourney as usual!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom