SOLD Mountain Top Tourney Labels - 1800 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I had purchased labels during a previous GB, thinking they might work with some blank CC's I used to own. They were too thick for the CC's and caused spinners, so they remain unused on the shelf. I tested with 20 of the T25's, and had trouble with 3 of the labels (see picture). Otherwise, none of the other labels have been used.

Since they are ultimately destined for the shredder if they stay on the shelf, I figure someone may have a use for them given the discusstions around the Prestige chips. If you like those but would prefer a black label, these should fit the bill.

T25 - 300 labels
T100 - 500 labels
T500 - 450 labels
T1000 - 350 labels
T5000 - 150 labels
T25,000 - 50 labels

Price is $70 USD + shipping from Canada (around 4c per label). For comparison, GB price was 6c per label + shipping.

If shipping outside of Canada, I take no responsibility for them once I drop them off at the post office, nor am I responsible for any fees imposed due to crossing the border. Note that shipping to the US is not cheap from Canada...it's about $19 USD for an option with tracking.

I will break it up if all are accounted for, but preference is given to someone who takes them all.

MT_T25_small.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what CC blanks did you try these on?

I can take my answer via PM if you don't want to say publicly (we all know the reputation of CC on here). ;)

If a split happens I'd be in for 50 t500's, 50 t5000's and 50 t25000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom