For Sale Motswari Lodge - SPLIT OPTIONS ADDED - FINAL PRICE DROP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holdem sucks. Mixed games is definitely where all the fun is!
It took me only 10 months and three dealer's choice cash nights to turn my regular crew into degens. First dealer's choice games took place last August. I'm playing but not hosting Saturday and the host asked me to bring the mixed games index cards to use.

I'd love to buy this set, or a piece of it. $3100 is way outside of my poker chip budget right now. Hell, 1500 is outside of my budget.

Great colors. Great spots. I think the frac through the 5 absolutely play great together!!!

Once again, I’m in for the $100s if split :ninja: (and I’ll even break Wedge off if he wants a single)

Once again, I’m in for the $100s if split :ninja: (and I’ll even break Wedge off if he wants a single)
That would leave you with only 18!

Actually, I think I may have another sucker generous soul who is gonna hook me up with a sample set... But thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't want to name him and ruin his well-cultivated perception of being an asshole, bit yeah, @detroitdad is gonna hook me up.

I really should have made more hundos. They were just so expensive and I never get them in play anyway

The Moechari Lodge
E621C05D-A9B0-4E99-8F34-238A9F3E6ECD.png

I know haha I was soooo done with hold em, it was all Al's fault with his damn Queens
Haha picked the right time to wake up with a pair of ladies…ahhhh reminds me of college. Lol yeah right. I’m sure you’ll get me back soon enough…esp. if we’re playing mixed games.

Vic good luck with the sale (if you’re sure about it lol). I know you definitely have the drive and ability to create your own customs so good for you man for taking the plunge. Thanks again for sharing these with me after I missed out on playing with them. They are beauts for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom