Giveaway More Than Meets the Eye Giveaway (1 Viewer)

I keep a small collection that is more than meets the eye on our piano in the living room! Mostly Star Wars, but a few key transformers :)
IMG_2388.png

More than meets the eye.

Transformers used to be one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. Thanks for running this giveaway.

0419BE46-EFD9-4C02-911C-5779BE3A9FC2.jpeg

I completely forgot to enter in this giveaway.

I saw the thread, and wanted to wait until I went home to take a picture of my jerseys (autobots navy canucks jersey, decepticons white canucks jersey from the Messier era) , as well as my Transformers themed mask.

Of course, I only remembered now. After the giveaway ended, lol.

I completely forgot to enter in this giveaway.

I saw the thread, and wanted to wait until I went home to take a picture of my jerseys (autobots navy canucks jersey, decepticons white canucks jersey from the Messier era) , as well as my Transformers themed mask.

Of course, I only remembered now. After the giveaway ended, lol.
I did the same exact thing..LOL

Wait some of you guys were SAD :cry: or Josh Kifer Angry :mad: that you didn't win the Transformer Button? I may have a second Transformers Button to giveaway since there are a lot of people interested. I will Remove @auto 's name since he won already won the original Giveaway. Also for this one I'll just give everyone one entry instead of the Bonus entries people earned in the first button. I'll also add @Racer96 and @brewdawg since they forgot about the original giveaway and intended to enter it. However, I will not accept any other new entries at this time. I just need to confirm I have a second Transformer Button tomorrow and I'll post here when I confirm. I'll run the randomizer sometime tomorrow and the first person on the Randomizer will win the Second Transformer Button and then just need to pay shipping..

My mask painter kinda screwed up that mask. He didn’t have purple metal flake for the decepticons logo, and then he made optimus’ head purple, lol.

I have around 9 custom masks. Used to play a ton of hockey and was REALLY into gear. I still have way too many sets of pads.

Hi Everyone,

I found the other button for giveaway and ran the Randomizer. It looks like the button will be going across the pond to the UK to @Easylife . Congrats. Please PM your address so I can calculate the shipping to the UK. Thanks.

1648392690302.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom