Giveaway More Than Meets the Eye Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
HI everyone,

In my next giveaway this giveaway is for one Transformer Button. One side has the Autobot Logo in Red and the Decepticon Logo in Purple. The rolling edge has the word Dealer separated by images of Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumble Bee.

Here is how this giveaway will work. The signup will be from now until Next Sunday March 13th at 8PM. All you need to do is type in your response here "More than meets the eye". You will get one entry.

I will give a second Bonus entry for the first person who can tell me the name of Main "Theme" Song used the 1986 Animated "Transformers: The Movie. I am only looking for one answer and none of the other songs. Hint the song was supposed to be used in the Sylvester Stallone movie "Cobra" and was originally intended for that movie but got used here. This Bonus giveaway will run until 6:30PM Today Eastern Time. If no one gets this second bonus by then it will be VOID.

Anyone who can post a picture of their PCF user name next to a poker chip and an actual Transformer toy\model or transformers memorabilia like a Lunch Box they or their kid owns will get an additional 2 entries.

I will do a Randomizer once the entry period has ended with all the entries and the winner will be the first person on the Randomizer. Winner will pay shipping to their location.

TRANSFORMERS-SIDE1.jpg
TRANSFORMERS-SIDE2.jpg

Last edited:
Transformers the theme by Lion or one of the two Stan Bush classics “you’ve got the touch” or “dare”? :cool

In (if I'm allowed to enter since I recently one one). "More than meets the eye".

The Touch by Stan Bush?

Transformers the theme by Lion or one of the two Stan Bush classics “you’ve got the touch” or “dare”? :cool

You beat me to it, but you gotta use a phrase in order to enter... Would be baller if you won only on the bonus entry. ;)

More than meets the eye. Thanks!

No chance for me at the other two avenues for entry.

More than meets the eye

Interesting fact: the person responsible for the transformers is a man named Henry Orenstein. He recently passed away in December 2021from Covid.

He was also a WSOP braclet winner and accomplished professional player for many years.

He was ALSO person who invented hole card cameras and started high stakes poker.

But none of those things are really what make Henry Orenstein an incredible person.

What really makes him an incredible person is the fact he survived five concentration camps and the brutal Holocaust of WWII. His story of survival is incredible and I highly recommend it.

image.jpg

I Shall Live: Surviving the Holocaust Against All Odds https://www.amazon.com/dp/0825305977/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_WJZ9X30ZKAGFVJR8QRHF

More than meets the eye

Interesting fact: the person responsible for the transformers is a man named Henry Orenstein. He recently passed away in December 2021from Covid.

He was also a WSOP braclet winner and accomplished professional player for many years.

He was ALSO person who invented hole card cameras and started high stakes poker.

But none of those things are really what make Henry Orenstein an incredible person.

What really makes him an incredible person is the fact he survived five concentration camps and the brutal Holocaust of WWII. His story of survival is incredible and I highly recommend it.

View attachment 873739

I Shall Live: Surviving the Holocaust Against All Odds https://www.amazon.com/dp/0825305977/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_WJZ9X30ZKAGFVJR8QRHF
Great post :)

More than meets the eye.

The only song that matters in that movie is "Dare To Be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic.

IMG_2401.JPG

This little guy has survived since my glory days, circa 1987 (and yes, he is an actual Transformer, not a Go-Bot!).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom