Cancelled More Solids! Chocolate and Lilac THC's! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboj623

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have the following chips for sale.

(2) Chocolate Racks for sale. One milled by @arch3r and the other has Lakeside Hotstamp on it.
$160 shipped for the milled rack
$120 shipped for the Hotstamp Rack
- SOLD!

IMG_20210531_214631__01.jpg

(80) Lilac Solid THC's milled by @i'm nobody . These are a catch and release. I bought these to increase the number of Lilacs I currently have in a set I'm building, but I ended up finding another color that had more chips to fill that spot. So I don't need the extras anymore. They are beautiful chips that will look great oiled up. $110 shipped
Lilac THC.JPG

Post your interest in the thread and follow up with a PM.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Bump! Who needs some milled chocolate or lilac THC's? How about a delicious rack of grapes? No? Nobody? :)

Those grape Jack 100s are pretty cool in person. They don’t photograph well but they’re super rad (if you like dark purple).
The more I look at them, the more I want to keep them. I might do that since more of them keep popping up in the marketplace and I can add on to them.

The more I look at them, the more I want to keep them. I might do that since more of them keep popping up in the marketplace and I can add on to them.
I really like them. I plan on using mine for my 25c chips. IMO these are great choices for RHC fracs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom