For Sale More Barrels and Mixed Lots (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so stupid. I was thinking through the threads and was so excited to see a barrel of these. After I posted the last comment I realized it was from weeks ago. My set is coming along slowly but surely. If you’ve got any spares you are thinking of unloading, let me know. I’ll send pics of the set later on. Thanks

I’m so stupid. I was thinking through the threads and was so excited to see a barrel of these. After I posted the last comment I realized it was from weeks ago. My set is coming along slowly but surely. If you’ve got any spares you are thinking of unloading, let me know. I’ll send pics of the set later on. Thanks
You should know I don't sell... but if I can help you know I will!! Looking forward to seeing the set now!!

can we get someone to go harvest about 300 of these for me? LOL i love this chip
Good luck. They were a limited edition, and what's left is only 1 or 2 here or there in circulation and anything in the cage is off limits. Trust me, I've talked to several people about this

Good luck. They were a limited edition, and what's left is only 1 or 2 here or there in circulation and anything in the cage is off limits. Trust me, I've talked to several people about this
MANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! why wouldn't they sell the ones in cage for $1 each LOL

thats amazing, maybe we just need to find that one cage employee ready to quite for a nice healthy tip LOL .
My only thought was if you had a rack or 2 of their regular ones and asked to "trade" 1:1 or 1/2:1 even.
I'd be more than happy to trade in 2 racks of plain 1s for 1 rack of anniversary 1s. Still I doubt it

My only thought was if you had a rack or 2 of their regular ones and asked to "trade" 1:1 or 1/2:1 even.
I'd be more than happy to trade in 2 racks of plain 1s for 1 rack of anniversary 1s. Still I doubt it
they must think they are going to go up in value or something?

hahahaah wonder why beautiful for a $1 chip
I'm very close to a rack...

20201026_155323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom