Cancelled Monaco Millions cash set (500) with Case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Hey all,

I have for sale, a very nice 500 piece cash set of Monaco Millions with Case Included (see pics)

200/500 chips are still MINT and UNOPENED. The other 300 were lightly used for a few home games. **NO SPLITS on the chips**

The breakdown :

125 x $1
125 x $5
100 x $10
100 x $25
50 x $100

There is also a case included in the price. If interested buyers only want the chips, it's possible to split the package up. They are very nice cases. I actually own one myself, and love it. PM me if interested in just the chips. Will try to sell as a package first **will also include cards and dice you see in the picture**

These chips are being sold for a good friend of mine who no longer has any use for them.

Some pr0n..
IMG_0635.jpg
61361697389__C084D7ED-66B1-4BFF-BBBD-4DEE5105B831.jpg
61361687809__D224B6DA-D7B6-4F8E-972F-5D3DDF8E24C7.jpg
61361692130__773F3FBE-D66C-4ABA-A5DB-AA57C9042E2D.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg

$100USD + shipping
PayPal FF or add 4.2% for goods and services.

Last edited:
Ad corrected. I'm a bit ignorant to the chips. They aren't actually mine. I don't possess them. Very sorry and didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Thanks for the information:tup:
They are sold as The Mint and Rock & Roll by most places, FYI.

They are sold as The Mint and Rock & Roll by most places, FYI.
Seeing as that I'm located in Canada, along with my friend, I searched the lowest Canadian price for these, and converted to USD, as new of course.

So subtracted some money off, for 300 of the chips being lightly used, and priced accordingly. If my price is off, please PM me an offer or even post a market price right here in my thread. I'm trying to help a buddy, and if I can get the price lowered, I'll try. I think the case has some value because I paid $110CDN for mine. It's the exact same case.

In Canada, this exact package currently retails for $230 + taxes.

https://www.straightpokersupplies.com/monaco-millions-550-poker-chips-w-wood-case.html

Seeing as that I'm located in Canada, along with my friend, I searched the lowest Canadian price for these, and converted to USD, as new of course.

So subtracted some money off, for 300 of the chips being lightly used, and priced accordingly. If my price is off, please PM me an offer or even post a market price right here in my thread. I'm trying to help a buddy, and if I can get the price lowered, I'll try. I think the case has some value because I paid $110CDN for mine. It's the exact same case.

In Canada, this exact package currently retails for $230 + taxes.

https://www.straightpokersupplies.com/monaco-millions-550-poker-chips-w-wood-case.html
Wasn't criticizing your price, just letting you know. They're generally well-liked, as far as sluggers go.

GLWS

BUMP with a sharp price adjustment!

I was able to find this stuff for sale on an American website for $128USD. Thanks @Beakertwang . I didn't perceive criticism of the price. All good. Sorry if my response came off wrong, was trying to be constructive to get this sold. I really have no interest or price knowledge of these chips.

https://www.pokerchipswholesale.com...ming-rock-roll-chip-set-in-hi-gloss-case.html

I've gone and lowered the price. Would really like to get this sold. Will entertain offers as well.

$120USD + Shipping

Given the issues of selling and shipping between US and Canada, if there were a potential Canadian buyer on here, then your earlier prices were probably quite fair. Have you thought of trying Facebook marketplace or whatever local shopping sites you may have like Craigslist? They really are very nice as sluggos go. You ought to be able to sell for much more than your current price if you could just find a local buyer. It's a really nice set up and case!

GLWS.

Given the issues of selling and shipping between US and Canada, if there were a potential Canadian buyer on here, then your earlier prices were probably quite fair. Have you thought of trying Facebook marketplace or whatever local shopping sites you may have like Craigslist? They really are very nice as sluggos go. You ought to be able to sell for much more than your current price if you could just find a local buyer. It's a really nice set up and case!

GLWS.
They really aren't mine. Just a good friend of mine and figured I'd try to help him sell it off.

My friend is setting the price and associated drops as well.

It's all good though. I believe he has listed them on Facebook, and this was my last attempt to help him.

I appreciate the thought and consideration though. Thanks for the message. Hoping they get sold on FB, but we can start with a Craigslist campaign after if not.

GLWS.

There really aren’t any issues with shipping between the US and Canada. I’ve had four packages come from the US over the last few month (2 chipping ones) and it’s been smooth every time. A hair longer than usual, not even a week longer.

There really aren’t any issues with shipping between the US and Canada. I’ve had four packages come from the US over the last few month (2 chipping ones) and it’s been smooth every time. A hair longer than usual, not even a week longer.
OK, to clarify, the issue I'm speaking of is COST! A friend wants to buy chips from another member on here and it was $160 to ship to Canada, where the same amount of chips would be $25 within the US.

OK, to clarify, the issue I'm speaking of is COST! A friend wants to buy chips from another member on here and it was $160 to ship to Canada, where the same amount of chips would be $25 within the US.
That seems off. I've been on this site for over a year now. Fairly active for my part, and I've shipped an entire set of 500+ Chips to USA, in an MFRB, for $40USD.

For $90 USD, I shipped 2 racks of chips in an MFRB to Japan.

I shipped a rack of chips to France for $80.

Just can't wrap my head around the $160 unless someone is trying to use DHL or FedEx or something.

That seems off. I've been on this site for over a year now. Fairly active for my part, and I've shipped an entire set of 500+ Chips to USA, in an MFRB, for $40USD.

For $90 USD, I shipped 2 racks of chips in an MFRB to Japan.

I shipped a rack of chips to France for $80.

Just can't wrap my head around the $160 unless someone is trying to use DHL or FedEx or something.
Yeah, I’ve shipped 4 racks of chips to France for just $75.

It was from the US to Canada. It was a big set, 1000 chips. He was quoted $163 CAD. ($120 USD)
Shipping from USA is significantly more expensive than the other way. That is for sure.

An MFRB, is $51USD to Canada from USA. That same package shipped to USA is $40USD.

An LFRB, is $67 to Canada. The same package costs around $50 to ship to USA.

Doesn't add up, but those are costs I've experienced with cross border stuff.

1000 chips should fit nicely and safely into 2 MFRBs. Should be approximately $102USD to ship 1000 chips to Canada.

Shipping from USA is significantly more expensive than the other way. That is for sure.

An MFRB, is $51USD to Canada from USA. That same package shipped to USA is $40USD.

An LFRB, is $67 to Canada. The same package costs around $50 to ship to USA.

Doesn't add up, but those are costs I've experienced with cross border stuff.

1000 chips should fit nicely and safely into 2 MFRBs. Should be approximately $102USD to ship 1000 chips to Canada.
I don't know why we're nit picking here. I also know the seller, and I trust that he calculated his shipping estimate correctly. The point I was trying to defend (not really sure why that was necessary) is that it is significantly more expensive to ship from the US to Canada than within the US. Can we not agree on that?

I don't know why we're nit picking here. I also know the seller, and I trust that he calculated his shipping estimate correctly. The point I was trying to defend (not really sure why that was necessary) is that it is significantly more expensive to ship from the US to Canada than within the US. Can we not agree on that?
Lol...I wasn't disagreeing or agreeing. Wasn't nitpicking either.

I was only referencing my experiences.

When did I disagree about the different costs of shipping from either country? The first sentence of my last post agrees with just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom