SOLD Mixed Paulson THC set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there were only two people wanting to buy the whole set. I went with a coin flip.

@aggie was assigned heads and
@Windwalker was given tails.

BEEC85A8-BF54-41A3-961D-CA547BFFE099.jpeg

@aggie i will PM you in a minute.

@Windwalker has backup if the sale does not go through for any reason.

I am going to be reducing my collection. My wife and I want to buy a vacation property to spend more quality time with our children. To help speed up the time table to make the purchase I am going to sell some stuff collectibles, guns, and yes, poker chips.

Going big to start!!!

I am offering up my mixed Paulson THC set.

the set breakdown is as follows:
$1 Paris—260
$5 Claim Stakes—600
$25 Aztar—300
$100 Empress—100
Total set is 1260 chips.

Price is $6100 plus shipping. Insurance is extra at buyers request. I will pack these very well, and have never had anything not show up or get damaged.

Payment by PP F&F or add 3% to cover fees. I can also take Venmo, ApplePay or cash if you want to pick them up.

Must post here first if interested. If more than 1 person wants the set in the first 24 hours of listing I will do a random drawing to see who gets the right to buy the set. After 24 hours post intent to buy then send me a PM.

racks are not included.

pics show 200 $1 Paris chips, but I do have 260.

All of the chips are considered used. I will take more pics off the edges when I get time this evening. The $100’s are the most used.

At this time I am not splitting up the set. IF it doesn’t sell I may break up the set and list the individual pieces by the rack. So please don’t claim dibs for racks.

The price is what it will take for me to move the set. It is probably a bit high, but that also reflects my hesitation in offering to sell it. I really like this set a lot!

View attachment 646567
Guns? PM me with what you got

You’d have more cash for guns if you sold me some spotted birds, even if its a barrel. Just sayin.
Well I put the limit set together to play limit games. No games for a year now so I may put some up for sale to spread the wealth. It is a big step for me to let them loose though! It has been fun getting them together, heck I even had help from my late wife getting them together! I will think about it

Well I put the limit set together to play limit games. No games for a year now so I may put some up for sale to spread the wealth. It is a big step for me to let them loose though! It has been fun getting them together, heck I even had help from my late wife getting them together! I will think about it

Omg man, mixed emotions reading this post. First off, may her soul rest in peace. I’m not sure how I can even ask for now knowing that bit of information, as much as I’d love to own a very small piece of what you have.

Omg man, mixed emotions reading this post. First off, may her soul rest in peace. I’m not sure how I can even ask for now knowing that bit of information, as much as I’d love to own a very small piece of what you have.
It's okay! These are just material things. I still have her in my heart and that is what truly matters. I have to share this since it has been a while.

Sorry for the derail but had to remind everyone of the community we have here. This was sent to my late wife's celebration of life. by several members of the community. Got to love those members of this community and the spotted bird!!!

1614716665924.png

It's okay! These are just material things. I still have her in my heart and that is what truly matters. I have to share this since it has been a while.

Sorry for the derail but had to remind everyone of the community we have here. This was sent to my late wife's celebration of life. by several members of the community. Got to love those members of this community and the spotted bird!!!

View attachment 647364

That’s incredible!!!!! Would be honored to own even one from your end give their background and how she helped acquire them. Thanks for sharing this David and indeed what a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom