Mixed Limit Set - Help me decide on a Value Chip to pair with Bellagio '98 $1s. (1 Viewer)

davislane

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Im after suggestions for a value chip to pair with my recently acquired set of Bellagio '98 $1s.

The plan is to find a suitable rack to be my value chip. Initially my mind thinks of a rack of Dunes $20s but that might be a tough ask.

Also does it go against limit set protocol to consider a $25 chip over a $20 chip?

IMG-20220901-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20220901-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20220901-WA0007.jpg

Maybe not against protocol, but $20 = one barrel of $1s. A $25 value chip would involve breaking a barrel unless you only intend to use the value chip for a whole rack.

"Rent" a rack of Bellagio $20s? The inlays are different with the current lot vs. these V1's, but that would keep some consistency. I would lean towards brighter chips as these are that great dark blue with minimalist spots.

Maybe not against protocol, but $20 = one barrel of $1s. A $25 value chip would involve breaking a barrel unless you only intend to use the value chip for a whole rack.

"Rent" a rack of Bellagio $20s? The inlays are different with the current lot vs. these V1's, but that would keep some consistency. I would lean towards brighter chips as these are that great dark blue with minimalist spots.
The current Bellagio $20 is the obvious choice but the difference in condition would be tilting. From all the pics ive seen they are pretty worn out.

I know a $20 is the 'cleaner' option but a $25 surely isnt going to be a big issue if I go down that path?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom