Mixed Hot Stamp Pr0n Thread! (2 Viewers)

Hotstamp set on the felt tonight…

IMG_7477.jpeg

I’ve been working on refining a mixed hot stamp set for almost 18 months, and this is about as final as it’s going to get. I really wanted to get a yellow in every spot, but finally opted for a compromise: either yellow or a shade of pink in every spot pattern, and if possible, both.

I agonized over the color of the frac for a long time. I originally went all whimsical with a yellow quarter and a hot pink $0.50, but then finally opted for the blurple frac which anchored the set more.

Finally, I really wanted to find a barrel of the Azure white 3ta $500 hot stamp chip, but not really sure where those have all been distributed, and figured this blaze option was a rarer anyway. Only thing that sucks about it is the return to the 3d14 spot pattern in the set. If anyone has a barrel or two of those minty Azure $500 hot stamps for sale, I’d love to see how it fits into this set.

pslubNe.jpg

JhXbh4a.jpg

aOx5r4g.jpg

2fk9smG.jpg

W6cl4pu.jpg

DwcujHg.jpg

kFUrNwu.jpg

8NgPNp1.jpg

BUUUCiY.jpg
These look great, but have you considered a yellow or pink frac?

These look great, but have you considered a yellow or pink frac?
“I agonized over the color of the frac for a long time. I originally went all whimsical with a yellow quarter and a hot pink $0.50, but then finally opted for the blurple frac which anchored the set more.”

I saw that, Tigers are really pretty… but I’m more of an old fashioned leaded guy myself.

In the process of securing some spotted $5s at the moment :)
Aren't we all. These were just the only thing I could muster after 4 years of shaking every tree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom