Mixed Game Placard - Game Voting (1 Viewer)

What games would you be interested in ordering a placard for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like this is going to be a go, time to get selecting the games. I think to keep things simple, and keep the pricing down we should keep this to a reasonable amount of games. Not sure what that number might be, and maybe everyone is interested in a 20 game set?

Please only vote if you are interested in ordering a set.

To get some initial pricing I asked for a quote of 20 sets of 8 cards, and the price came out to the equivalent of about $4 USD each/$32 for a set of 8. They also were able to set up a sample for me and I think they look great. 3x5, 1 1/16th" in thickness, custom engraving and the ability to round corners, etc. GB order would likely not include the logo, I just tossed it in for a test of the quality.

Interest Thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/interest-mixed-game-placards.45470/

Edit: Doh, I have scrotum in twice...

Edit2: Write ins so far:

Separate Hi/Lo Placard (smaller size???)x2
Separate Double Board Placard (smaller size???)x1
Scarneyx1
Big O (5 Card Omaha Hi/Lo)x2
Courchevel x1
Tahoe Pitch & Rollx2
3-2-1 Hi/Lo,x1
Double Board PLOx2
Draw2Mahax2

Attachments

• 1EC3D3CE-6FD9-461F-99C2-80B202D364CA.jpeg
    1EC3D3CE-6FD9-461F-99C2-80B202D364CA.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
I voted only for the games that are in my current rotation. I would like to see Drawmaha added. I would likely buy a complete set even though I might not currently play some of the games. Suggestion. Offer a plethora of placards, let buyers pick and choose which they want. If a certain placard does not meet the minimums... allow the buyer to buy more than one if necessary... or solicit other buyers to pitch in so that placard can be made.

added
I voted only for the games that are in my current rotation. I would like to see Drawmaha added. I would likely buy a complete set even though I might not currently play some of the games. Suggestion. Offer a plethora of placards, let buyers pick and choose which they want. If a certain placard does not meet the minimums... allow the buyer to buy more than one if necessary... or solicit other buyers to pitch in so that placard can be made.
For sure - tried to fill up the poll with the most common games. I'm not sure what the minimums might be but I also want to keep it manageable on my end.
Draw2maha

The poll is full, but if you want to vote for something not listed definitely accepting write in candidates :)

You have scrotum twice - suggest change the other to scarney

I noticed it right away, I can add options (to a limit) but can't remove. Perhaps a mod can do me a solid but for now, it's a write in.

Instead of having for example, Omaha Hi/Lo. Have the regular Omaha plaque with a seperate Hi/Lo plaque. It can be used for a lot of other games as well. Just a thought. Also Double Board Omaha is not mentioned in the vote list

Instead of having for example, Omaha Hi/Lo, have the regular Omaha plaque and a seperate Hi/Lo plaque. It can be used for alot of other games as well. Just a thought.

I'd rather just have one plaque on the table. Less clutter (saves room for more chips :) )

I'd rather just have one plaque on the table. Less clutter (saves room for more chips :) )

You will totally not fit in on Pokerplacardforum.com :)

Everything up to here that has been suggested has been added to the OP.

Omaha 6 with 3 boards.

6 players max
Play like omaha but you have 6 cards in pot limit.
3 boards...you need 2 boards to win the pot.

So, it is 3 board Omaha, but plays like Guts? The pots keep building until someone wins 2/3?! That is crazy! I like it. :sneaky:

+1 for double board Omaha and Tahoe pitch and roll

Bump - Going to give this the weekend for discussion and voting and we'll re-assess from there. I've updated the write in counts as well.

One thought: (assuming it's not economical to just make all the placards) What about for the less popular games I made up a sheet of vinyl stickers that came with the group buy placards, and all of the orders came with a couple blank placards that you could customize the "extra" games as you wished?

Last edited:
Whatever comes of this, I'd be ordering placards, blank and otherwise.

Just waiting on updated pricing. Looks like it might be a set of 16/4. Top 16 vote getters and 4 blanks with stickers for all the suggested games that didn't receive enough votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom