Cash Game Mixed Game Buy In Breakdown? (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
In the typical .25/50 mixed game $100 buy-in, what are your starting stack breakdowns?

Whats nice about the 12/17/16 starting stacks is all re buys can be done with fives and twenty fives because there will be enough quarters and ones on the table for the duration of the game.

To clarify .25/.50 are the limits or the blinds?

Are the games limit, NL, or a mix between them?

Any ante games or all blind and button games?

no ante .25/.50 blinds mix of NL and PL

12/17/16. Lock it up
20200516_111803.jpg
20200516_111758.jpg

I personally prefer more singles for 0.25-0.50,

I would suggest 12/37/12 myself, but I can see the benefit of having more fives too with the big max.

I personally prefer more singles for 0.25-0.50,

I would suggest 12/37/12 myself, but I can see the benefit of having more fives too with the big max.

I think 170 x 1 per table is plenty. I wouldn't argue against having 200 x 1 per table. Any more in a NL/PL game and it can become a hassle. Especially if you have players that aren't experienced with handling a massive amount of chips.

Also, it is dependent on what your work horse chip is. Within a few hours the five becomes the work horse chip in my game.

I think 170 x 1 per table is plenty. I wouldn't argue against having 200 x 1 per table. Any more in a NL/PL game and it can become a hassle. Especially if you have players that aren't experienced with handling a massive amount of chips.

Also, it is dependent on what your work horse chip is. Within a few hours the five becomes the work horse chip in my game.
The $5 would be the work horse chip.`

What I’d do is give the first five players 20/20/15, and get all the quarters in play. Later buy-ins and rebuys would be 0/20/16 till all the ones are on the table. Later rebuys in 5’s, then larger chips if necessary.

Scenario: Same NL/PL blinds.

What’s a good stack to mix in some FL games? And what FL limits would be appropriate? 2/4?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom