For Sale "Miscellaneous" Leaded THC Racks - Price Reductions (2 Viewers)

Once you go lead, non-lead is dead :)
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Lot .5
Set of Garden City $500’s and $1K’s - $3840 for the set (Selling at cost ($11/chip for $500's; $13/chip for $1K's), purchased these because I was playing in a higher stake home game and they were using sluggo chips and plastic plaques, thought they’d prefer to play with this set but for some reason I cannot fathom they prefer their current chips, so while I love these chips I no longer have a use for them)

I would be interested in a barrel of Garden City $500s if you want to split this lot.

I really need 10 each of the Garden City $500’s and $1K’s to round out the high end of my set if you decide to split lot .5

I really need 10 each of the Garden City $500’s and $1K’s to round out the high end of my set if you decide to split lot .5
If I do, I will let you know, but it's unlikely I will split the set into lots that small.

Lot #15 updated, willing to sell as a set or will sell the $5 racks at $500/rack if all 4 racks are accounted for, thanks.

Just curious - What is the difference between the $5s in lot 14 and 15?

Just curious - What is the difference between the $5s in lot 14 and 15?
No difference between the $5 chips in the two lots, it's just how I broke down the sale. Basically, I didn't want to sell the $1's (and NV's with the same base chip) unless someone was taking 4 racks of $5's at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom