Trade Miscellaneous Chips for Vineyards Singles (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscargambles

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Looking for Paulson Vineyards of all denominations, here are some miscellaneous chips I have available for trade.

IMG_2919.jpeg
IMG_2918.jpeg
IMG_2917.jpeg
IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2545.jpeg

Last edited:
I know you said for Trade, but i'll pay $20 for you to ship those palomars to @Mr_Y3RAC
Damn, dude... I'm lost for words this is beyond generous... THANK YOU. I'll send you a PM brother.

Maybe he's done with $5s?
I will never be done with this set :LOL: :laugh: But like @OfficerLovejoy said, I don't have any use for the other singles in the lot and thus didn't buy it. Shipping stuff from and to Germany is a huge pia and I don't want to bother my reshipper with selling singles for me.... I'm annoying enough already :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And thank you @Oscargambles for sending me the link to the auction. If you want to offer them up for sale I'd love a shot at them. As you know, they would be going to meet their brothers and sisters ;)

They do clean up nicely indeed, just don't tell anyone :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Clemens

Damn, dude... I'm lost for words this is beyond generous... THANK YOU. I'll send you a PM brother.

I will never be done with this set :LOL: :laugh: But like @OfficerLovejoy said, I don't have any use for the other singles in the lot and thus didn't buy it. Shipping stuff from and to Germany is a huge pia and I don't want to bother my reshipper with selling singles for me.... I'm annoying enough already :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And thank you @Oscargambles for sending me the link to the auction. If you want to offer them up for sale I'd love a shot at them. As you know, they would be going to meet their brothers and sisters ;)

They do clean up nicely indeed, just don't tell anyone :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Clemens

well if clemens wants them give them to him. If he wants me to pay then my offer still stands Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom