Cancelled Mirage $5s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FickieRowler

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
With the end near, I’ve been trying to grab what’s left of the sharp $1s and $5 Mirage chips. I have a few racks of each. All of these are the standard house chips. No commemorative Terry Fator or Siegfried and Roy chips :)

$200/barrel for the $5s…these aren’t minty but they are cherry picked with high standards and cleaned up. Some minor flea bites, but they fit tight to the Paulson racks.

For now, the $1s are gone, but I may try to get more.

I’m firm on the prices as we all know these are going away very soon! And, you can’t image the amount of time that’s gone into finding these beauties.

Anyhow, thanks for looking…and hit me up if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_8921.jpeg
    IMG_8921.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_8923.jpeg
    IMG_8923.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
Just got these in the mail today and boy did you undersell them! They're in fantastic condition!

Last month, I spent several days trying to harvest, and in comparison these are all in a better condition. You can no longer find them in the wild. More than a fair price considering the hassle that would have gone into finding these.

If you're on the fence, pull the trigger while you still can, you won't regret it. If I had the cash I'd certainly be buying more...

Thanks @FickieRowler !

Just got these in the mail today and boy did you undersell them! They're in fantastic condition!

Last month, I spent several days trying to harvest, and in comparison these are all in a better condition. You can no longer find them in the wild. More than a fair price considering the hassle that would have gone into finding these.

If you're on the fence, pull the trigger while you still can, you won't regret it. If I had the cash I'd certainly be buying more...

Thanks @FickieRowler !
Bro stfu lol ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom