SOLD Minty leaded roulette mother-load (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I don’t usually preface my sale ads but I thought I would here.

These are possibly the nicest Paulson chips I’ve ever handled. It started with some samples and then I quickly sought out as many as I could find.

My goal was either to get a roulette table and have the best roulette chip experience known to man or to just use these as a wicked cool NCV set.

Neither has happened and these chips have been whispering to me to just sell them so somebody else can use them already - so here we are.

These are old school leaded chips and the conditions range from excellent to so damn minty I worried about cutting my fingers on them. The majority are mint.

Also, the gold looks like real money somehow - maybe pirate treasure or something - it’s the coolest thing ever.

Would love for these to all go to one home

pN1CYoB.jpg

SgYsHfG.jpg
EmqEXud.jpg

qVPuvIU.jpg

szxOiGX.jpg

DmtVvnC.jpg

TK42lcJ.jpg

Oe0I6Sc.jpg

CAWvP9f.jpg

MwhM7tT.jpg

zWrDmxz.jpg

pN1CYoB.jpg

Cost: $2790 shipped (US) (Int. extra) (ins optional)

No splits at this time but feel free to post.

*color pics posted below*

Last edited:
You could make a cool 2 table tournament set out of:

200 green = T25
200 gold = T100
Light purple = T500
Brown = T1000
Yellow = T5k
1 barrel blue = T25k

That would leave a rack of gold almost a rack of blue and the 5 racks of medium purple. Maybe a limit set if you can find a couple more racks of purple?

GLWS

I literally was just thinking of putting a roulette table in the garage and now I feel like you’re forcing my hand here with these chips :)

@navels I think I need a roulette table for the garage maybe?
Yes! These chips deserve a proper roulette table
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Here’s a pic of the colors:
hLmEIth

The green appears to be an older version. I don’t have the exact match. But it’s brilliant in person

Do not turn these into a tourney (or cash) set. Roulette mold Paulsons should be used for roulette. In the most kick-ass way possible. I just happen to know a guy with a table and wheel....
I agree! Talk to your guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom