Found Minty barrel of Hundo's. Offering up to $400 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Looking for a mint barrel of hundos for the set below. Will spend up to $400 depending on the barrel or offer trade in the barrel of BTP T100’s below. Comment options below!

F01BDF28-EF74-4AB5-955E-640C728E996D.jpeg

Potential trade plus cash.
9315F553-52B3-47D4-A99D-55C9C8EF5D58.jpeg

You need a white $100 to go with the light theme of the set. A black, especially a single barrel, looks like a black hole next to a flower shop. Not a “confetti” white though, simple and clean like the rest of the set. I don’t know what it is but I know it when I see it

You need a white $100 to go with the light theme of the set. A black, especially a single barrel, looks like a black hole next to a flower shop. Not a “confetti” white though, simple and clean like the rest of the set. I don’t know what it is but I know it when I see it
1677812489157.png

pic courtesy of @ChipGuide

I dont like white hundos with green 25s. If I had black 20s then all day.

I dont like white hundos with green 25s. If I had black 20s then all day.

Sure. But (nerd alert) I think as a set shown what you really need to do is balance the pink $5. The yellow at the other end is great, but in this end the dark falling off all of sudden, especially with one barrel, just makes it look unbalanced and unfinished? Or something like that, who knows. If this was a limit set I might agree but as is it just needs some “lift” on that end imho.

Sure. But (nerd alert) I think as a set shown what you really need to do is balance the pink $5. The yellow at the other end is great, but in this end the dark falling off all of sudden, especially with one barrel, just makes it look unbalanced and unfinished? Or something like that, who knows. If this was a limit set I might agree but as is it just needs some “lift” on that end imho.
I like stark contrast if that makes sense? I think a bright spotted hundo plays well. The white chips look great but I don't want every chip to to have a soft base color. I'll likely be swapping the 1s to a darker blue base so with that lineup the black hund could also look better. It'll also never be in play lmao sad chipper life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom