SOLD Minty ASM/CPC No Mold (textured) blank tournament set - 425 pieces (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigon

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's been a while, but these chips are back.

425 minty blank chips on the Plain - Textured (also known as No Mold, No Design Mold or Crest & Seal) made by ASM/PokerChipsOnline.com under Jim B. I am the second owner- the chips haven't seen any play on my end but just a couple have some gunk on the faces. Otherwise the edges are super sharp and crispy and feel basically unused.

$200 + shipping

That's under 50 cents per chip! Blank chips on this mold are now sold for $1.15 each by CPC.

Breakdown:

85 green
135 grey
45 lavender
75 yellow
85 orange

Pictures show 400 chips- there are 5 more of each chip.

DSCF1418.JPGP1060848.JPGP1060843.JPGDSCF1433.JPGDSCF1420.JPGDSCF1415.JPG

I'd have snap bought these if these were in the US and if I had a use for them. This is a hell of a deal for someone that can make a semi custom STT set. All you need is labels and you're good to go. GLWS!

I'd have snap bought these if these were in the US and if I had a use for them. This is a hell of a deal for someone that can make a semi custom STT set. All you need is labels and you're good to go. GLWS!

These would need to be milled in order to accomodate a label, but they look great hotstamped if you can find someone to do it!

These would need to be milled in order to accomodate a label, but they look great hotstamped if you can find someone to do it!
Figured as it doesn't look like there is a recess for a label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom