SOLD Mint Paulson Hotstamp Aurora Star (AS) Ultimate Tournament Set (1200 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Brand new mint/uncirculated/unplayed dream tournament set:

300 T25
300 T100
200 T500
200 T1000
100 T5000
100 T2500
Total= 1,200 chips

Price INCLUDES professional packaging & shipping w/insurance in CONUS. Racks are not included. Will package and ship within 24 hours after full payment is received. Not interested in split sale.

$5,350

IMG_1699.jpeg
IMG_1701.jpeg
IMG_1703.jpeg
IMG_1704.jpeg
IMG_1705.jpeg
IMG_1706.jpeg
IMG_1707.jpeg
IMG_1708.jpeg

Thank you for the tag! If someone is looking to split this up please let me know! Unfortunately, way to many for me. I am interested in a rack of 25, 100, 500, 1k and 40 5ks. I can alter those numbers to work out a deal though. Send me a pm to discuss :)

If anyone is interested in smaller quantity, I would be willing to buy a few racks worth, would need some 5ks though

oh dang.. I think something close to this exact breakdown sold recently that's why I brought it up! Had some myself!

GLWS!

This set came directly from the "boat" in 2017 and has been sitting in the new racks inside my poker chip cabinet ever since.

I really hate every time these come up for sale. I am weak and want this set badly!!!

100% mint rack of those 25k !!! nom nom nom !!!
But you don't run Tournaments

So, you'd murder and make a cash set??? (Which I want to do to my own set someday:))

Why the 'weakness' if you don't run the game? Curious

But you don't run Tournaments

So, you'd murder and make a cash set??? (Which I want to do to my own set someday:))

Why the 'weakness' if you don't run the game? Curious

I ran a couple tournaments over the summer and it was a blast. Unfortunately I ran them with some very cheap plastic chips that would never even show their face on PCF. I am trying to convince myself that if I have a nice set of chips then I will run more tournaments.

I don't think this set would translate well to a cash relabel. It is perfect as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom