For Sale Mint Old-school PokerStars ChipCo ceramic cash set(s) (700) (2 Viewers)

SemiNumerical

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
UPDATE: I have 1 set remaining

I have a few of these left will do them for $500 shipped conus

They are mint out of the box from the factory, poker Stars Caribbean adventure Chip Co's. The chips are super mint, clean and crisp.

The breakdown is
$1 x 200
$5 x 300
$25 x 100
$100 x 100

$450 inc shipping for a set(con US) PayPal FF
I have more of all except the $5s so if you want more let me know.

PXL_20230910_172634409.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230910_172644701.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230910_172714425.PORTRAIT.jpg

<<FRONT>>
CHIPPXL_20230219_195703152.MP.jpg

<<BACK>>
1706764752645.png

Last edited:
ohh snap, didnt know the fracs got made, thats super cool.

might see if i can get a couple racks

I've had a few questions about the chips in messages so i thought id answer them here,

- Yes they are mint unplayed,
- I have racks, but they are pain in the but to ship, i will do a rack thread later(though there are a few folks selling racks right now as well)
- I have some $500 chips(about 2 racks) that can be added.
- Yes i have more $1s(lots more)
- I have maybe 1 spare rack of $5s, and 1-2 racks of 25
- There are many spare racks of 100s

Hope this helps,
Cheers,

Apologies for the delay here, and thanks for confirming the breakdown.

I'm very much interested but curious about the history of the chips — ex: how they were acquired and mostly that they're 100% Chipco.

Apologies for the delay here, and thanks for confirming the breakdown.

I'm very much interested but curious about the history of the chips — ex: how they were acquired and mostly that they're 100% Chipco.
Likely Chipco based off the white ring around face edges.

I’m wondering if these are the same chips that could be bought off PS* using player points.

I remember saving up all my PS* points to get a set of chips, only to have them stolen out of my car along with my GPS unit, and probably my Blockbuster card

Got these off a guy, who worked with a lady, whos husband worked for pokerstars.
I think the husband passed away and the wife was looking to get rid of all the chips as she had no use for them.

These are mint from the manufacturer, those boxes below are the ones they used to ship out from chipco in.

garage.jpg
boxes.jpg

You can get quarters made for them, they just won't be Chipco blanks, they are now out of Chipco blanks. I tried to do an add on for my order, but, was told that they would have to finish the current run to see if they were going to have any blanks left after reruns. They did not, according to what I was told. You could get a frac made on BR blanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom