SOLD MINT AURORA STAR $1s - 8 RACKS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Paulo -- maybe we could have a limit game one day if we have a full-blown gathering at next year's SQM.

Locally, it's hard to find limit players, and with the COVID complications, really tough to get a game together. Might have to start paying more attention to the details of running an outdoor game, as a few here have...

Thanks, Paulo -- maybe we could have a limit game one day if we have a full-blown gathering at next year's SQM.

Everything is pointing to that Larry... I'm hopeful for sure. Hopefully Mark will again open his house to us degens, LOL!

Locally, it's hard to find limit players, and with the COVID complications, really tough to get a game together. Might have to start paying more attention to the details of running an outdoor game, as a few here have...

Yes, finding player for a limit game is difficult. Mixing big bet and limit might make it more palatable to some. Also, having 'fun' mix games helps. I don't think I'd get one confirmation for a night long Limit Hold 'Em game, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom