Found Mint $2.50 Seminole Hard Rock (Hollywood, FL) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Screenshot_20211124-130717.png

Looking for a mint $2.50 Seminole Hard Rock (Hollywood, FL) for memory collection purposes.

bump, any people from this area or have some for sale?

I think I am the only one from the area. These are in pretty rough shape at the tables. You might have better luck at one of the singles sites like Spinettis. I haven’t been going frequently but I could ask one of my guys who goes often if they can grab a good condition one if they see it. But honestly I haven’t seen anything close to excellent there let alone mint.

I think I am the only one from the area. These are in pretty rough shape at the tables. You might have better luck at one of the singles sites like Spinettis. I haven’t been going frequently but I could ask one of my guys who goes often if they can grab a good condition one if they see it. But honestly I haven’t seen anything close to excellent there let alone mint.
If you don't mind. That place brings back good memories for me.

Yeah I saw this one, not sure if I want to bite the bullet on $10. I going to wait it out if something else shows up. Might be hard to find a mint-ish one like you said.
You can get these in good shape at the table if you ask the dealers. I might have an extra so I’ll check and see, but when I get down there again if you’re still looking I’ll pick one up.

Got this chip, playing blackjack, back in august 2018 when I visited Hard Rock Hollywood FL.
Confirm it was not in good shape

2.5.jpg

Guitar-shaped hotel was in construction
20180822 (7).jpg 20180822 (8).jpg

Good luck with your search

Wow I was able to get one in near mint condition just by asking the dealer and pointing to the ones I want. I will say they always have to call the flirt and you’ve gotta explain what you want, but I’ve never had one tell me no.

Wow I was able to get one in near mint condition just by asking the dealer and pointing to the ones I want. I will say they always have to call the flirt and you’ve gotta explain what you want, but I’ve never had one tell me no.
Did you happen to pick up an extra near mint one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom