SOLD Milanos T10k tourney set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright folks. I'm selling my Milano tourney set as I switched to using my cash set for tourneys a while back and this set never gets used. I've maybe used it ~7 times.

A lot of planning went into building this set. Perfect for a 10man table with the popular 12-12-5-6 starting stack breakdown (and I used the additional $1ks for rebuys to get more workhorse $1ks in play towards end game).

Breakdown as follows:
-$25 x 120
-$100 x 120
-$500 x 60
-$1000 x 100
-$5000 x 20
Total = 420 chips

Extra chips to cover lost/broken chips:
-$25 x 8
-$100 x 8
-$500 x 13
-$1000 x 8
-$5000 x 3
Total = 40 chips

Includes:
-Milano dealer button
-Desjgn playing cards (Classic Flourish poker size regular index, never used)

Asking = $160 + $14.35 shipping (MFRB)

Thanks! Let's send these chippies to a good home.

@dkersey, here's a Milano dealer button for you. The good news is you get some chips and cards to go with it! Joking aside, perhaps you can strike a deal with whoever buys this set. At this price, it won't last long.

GLWS, @mummel

Im looking for this dealer button. If you can split. Lmk. Thanks

There is a chance I may have an extra (I need 2 but MAY have 3, 50/50 chance). I will take a look this weekend. PM me next week if you still need it and haven't heard back.

EDIT: That is if @mummel doesn't want to split off, don't want to thread jack. Milanos are a GREAT starter set!

I love your table top!

Did you say you have a Milano cash game set? I’ve got 1200 Milano chips between the cash and tourney sets and I love them to death. I find some denominations (like the 25s and 5s) require more TLC in the form of piling but otherwise I’ve gotten nothing but compliments.

What’s your cash set breakdown?

I love your table top!

Did you say you have a Milano cash game set? I’ve got 1200 Milano chips between the cash and tourney sets and I love them to death. I find some denominations (like the 25s and 5s) require more TLC in the form of piling but otherwise I’ve gotten nothing but compliments.

What’s your cash set breakdown?

I’ve got another ~850 cash set chips. 5c all the way up to $25.

Love my Milano’s. No issues so far.

Great looking set @mummel and thanks for the callout @Mr Winberg !

I need 2 buttons but I will take 1 for now if only 1 is available. I'll pay double whatever you (and whoever else) paid for it!

Great looking set @mummel and thanks for the callout @Mr Winberg !

I need 2 buttons but I will take 1 for now if only 1 is available. I'll pay double whatever you (and whoever else) paid for it!
Step 1: Buy the set and get the button
Step 2: Post an add to sell the chips you don't need
Step 3: Get seller's remorse and keep all the chips
Step 4: Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom