SOLD Milano Tournament Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo1312

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Purchased these chips the last winter I hosted tournaments. They have seen less than 20 tournaments.

Chip count:

221 x 100 -- $20 a rack, $40 for the lot
110 x 500 -- $20 for the lot
35 x 10000 -- $7 for the lot

$65 Plus shipping buys them all.

I can't in good conscience say "I'll buy these" without pics. I'm interested but need to see the chips before I commit.
Agreed. @Mojo1312 due to recent events I doubt these will sell without pictures. Nothing personal - I would be required to post pictures as well even with a dozen plus positive transactions. Sales in this community are mostly based on a trust but verify system.

They description is accurate. I hosted bi-monthly tournaments over the winter for three consecutive years. I used a set of Ace King suited plastic chips for two winters and purchased the Milano's for the last winter. There is a slight variation in the colors of the edge spots on the T100's that isn't really noticeable unless you are looking at them closely.

I will look into posting pictures later this week. Any interested buyer can pm me their phone number if they would like to see pictures today before purchasing.

$60 takes them all. (Plus shipping.)

I understand peoples leeriness to buy chips online from a member without pictures or ratings. To those who have been burned by previous online dealings, my integrity is worth more than $60.

(Thank you for the kind review @dkersey.)

@Mojo1312 may not be my favorite poster on PCF, but I'd have no problem sending him PP/FF money for chips, even sight-unseen. His reputation/integrity is not an issue or in question, imo.

Best I can do, bro. :cool:

1542668316448.png

1542668363348.png

1542668426571.png

Pics.

(Notice the lighter edge spots on the second stack of T100's.)

I got the pictures; while I honestly want to pick these up, I spent way too much between the 8v blowout, the racks I just ordered (found 70mm racks on Amazon), and losses at a home game last night ($300). I'll have to pass unless these are still here in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom