Cancelled Milano Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingFold

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Selling the below Milano cash set. $600 ( .35c/chip ) + shipping. Only looking to sell full set at this time.

150 x 5c *These are relabeled brown chips.
150 x 25c *These are relabeled light blue chips
50 x 50c
400ish x $1
500ish x $5
50 x $10
175 x $25
50 x $100
147 X $10,000

Milanos_1.jpg

Milanos_2.jpg

Milano_3.jpg

Bump.

Set covers any stakes and costs less than a barrel goes for these days. ;)

Set covers any stakes and costs less than a barrel goes for these days. ;)
Not meaning to troll. I am legitimately confused by this comment. A roll of 25 Milanos goes for about $20 bucks. The set is for sale for $600. And...$600 > $20.

Not that your price is unfair. 35c a chip is less than half 80c a chip.

Not meaning to troll. I am legitimately confused by this comment. A roll of 25 Milanos goes for about $20 bucks. The set is for sale for $600. And...$600 > $20.

Not that your price is unfair. 35c a chip is less than half 80c a chip.

Was jokingly referring to the fact that people have paid $600+ for a single barrel of high value chips on this site.

How long have you had these? I have read much on these and there seems to be a fair number of folks how say there is an offensive smell associated with them. Please be honest and share your experience.

Can you post face of each denomination?

These have been sitting in a closed case for a solid 2 years minimum and do have a strong china clay smell. Oiling them and letting them air out in some racks might help but no idea.

Pic of the chip faces.

MilanoFace.jpg

I have a cash set and a tournament set of Milanos. There is some type of mild odor if you put it up to your nose. I've been playing for years with these, and nobody has ever mentioned any type of smell or odor. I have oiled mine, and some were new and some were used. I would definitely not call it offensive. Oiling, time and air will all probably help. I would not let this deter you from buying Milanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom